Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #91
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Is it necessary to have a Star Carousel in your room? It just occurred to me that I've never bought one, maybe that is why I haven't seen Nefaria yet...
I have got several around my Webkinz house and she has not shown up for me.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #92
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I have got several around my Webkinz house and she has not shown up for me.
Thanks, Vickie. I'm grasping at strawrs here. (haha)
I guess I'll give up on the bad fairy for now. ***.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:45 PM   #93
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok I just saw Nafaria at the Employment office. I was doing babysitter job. I saw her and I ignored her and didnt even click on her and she went away. No way am I gonna participate in this joke of an event. I continued with my job and got 250 kinzcash. Otherwise I would have lost the kinzcash and possibly have gotten nothing from her and lost my stars...

Hmm...I don't think so!

ok no joke...I just saw Nafaria again...and once again...I ignored her...if she is gonna be a bully and a meanie pants...then I'm having nothing to do with her.

I am having nothing to do with her unless I find out that she is appearing more often and she is not stealing stars and basically things have become fun and enjoyable...but if she keeps up in her bullying ways....she can stick it!

ok she just shown again...hmm that is the most ive seen her

and again i ignored her. not gonna do business with her unless she changes. I mean if as one poster said something about if she just said No, I dont wanna trade, ok fine...but for her to go out and STEAL? I don't think I will do business with her on that rate.

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 09-02-2011 at 11:45 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #94
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

:O oh that does sound likely considering shes evil fairy rofl!
Thank u FIA!

Kennedy
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #95

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

So anyway until i see a consistent other members reporting that things are going a lot better and this is starting to become worth it....every time I see her...I gonna ignore her.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #96
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

What Browser are you using WebkinzBatRulz??
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #97

View Post Originally Posted by raw1968
What Browser are you using WebkinzBatRulz??
Um well I use IE. not sure what the number is exactly but it is IE.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #98

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I've been on WW for hours and still haven't seen her.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:40 AM   #99
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

We have found her but on google chrome we click on her and the cloud appears then disappears. so we are not given the chance to trade.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #100
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen her at all on any of our family accounts. I guess I won't be participating in this event.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: