Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Click the image to open in full size.
The Nafaria Star Trading feature is now two days old, and Webkinz players from all over are working together to figure out how to get the most out of this new event. Based on the reports from players who have found her, it appears that trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog.

The way the feature works, once you find Nafaria floating in Webkinz World, click on her. This will bring up a screen letting you know what star Nafaria is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day. If you tell her that you do want to trade, she can either take your star and give you a prize, or take your star and give you nothing. She is a Bad Fairy afterall.

Just like with Doug the Dog, it appears that the prizes increase in value each time you trade. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots. If your objective is to get a complete set of prizes, you are going to need to try to trade with her every day.

As far as finding Nafaria to click on her, we are receiving widespread reports of players having issues. Our members are posting that Nafaria is very difficult to find. Some have been looking for her on and off for the past two days without any luck on any of their accounts. At this point we are not certain if this is the way Ganz intended for things to work, or if this is evidence of a problem.

Have you had luck finding Nafaria? Are you stuck and looking for help? Either way, please stop by our discussion thread to share information with other Webkinz players. Hopefully we can all work together to make sure everyone gets all of the prizes they want.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I looked for 3 hours yesterday and did not see her at all. I hope they make it easier to find her in the future.

Update:

HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU WILL SEE NAFARIA IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!

yay for the floating dice. I worked on this for a few hours after seeing a post saying they saw Nafaria after the dice

The dice are on a 5 minute schedule. Make note of when the 5 minutes will fall.

Choose a place where you can see your dock. I chose the clubhouse.

wait the 5 minutes. Click the dice. If you are going to see Nafaria you will see her within 1 minute of clicking the dice. It's usually about 20 seconds but it lagged on a few of my accounts.

I left open one of the accounts that I did not see her on for hours. She never appeared.

So if you don't see her right afte that first dice drops then dont' waste your time. The dice are only around for a few days but any clue to help is good!

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 09-04-2011 at 10:08 PM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Thank you! It's great to see it up on the front pg. I feel less alone.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I finaly found my first nafaria in my main (and deluxe) account. I don't find her in the other account and clear cache and cookies each time and reconnect on each account many time to try to find her... So I'm a little upset...

She will be in ww only for september month???? Because if yes, they are 20 prizes... So we don't need she don't show up, we don't need she stole us... It will be hard to collect the entire prize...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #5

MLK122 is on a distinguished road

If I am lucky enough to find that Bad Fairy, she just disappears when I click on her. I have not been able to trade with her on 14 accounts. These are not good odds!!
MLK122 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #6

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

Well i have yet to see that bad fairy!!! It is very frustation when you spend a lot of time hanging around and still nothing!!! What to do? I have no idea? any suggestion as where the best place to spot her is???
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by chindio
Well i have yet to see that bad fairy!!! It is very frustation when you spend a lot of time hanging around and still nothing!!! What to do? I have no idea? any suggestion as where the best place to spot her is???
on another thread, some find her when they play jumbleberry, when they are at the wish factory or when they send letters at the kinzpost (i found her when I send letter to the host)

But in my daughter account and my 2 other accounts, I never find her...And never find her yesterday too...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #8

tablecat will become famous soon enough

She popped up as I started playing Jumbleberry Fields. She traded with me and I received a cookie.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #9

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

I traded with her too and also I receveid a NAFARIA COOKIE.
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info.
It is good to know I am not the only one who has never seen her!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: