Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder What Happened to Special Daily Dig Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
i have called ganz repeatedly to only be told..there is no problem and no one else has called to report this...WHAT...just look at how many of us are disappointed and having issues.....I just finished a pink pony quest with winning only ONE digging prize ...WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so unfair...lets hope they bring back the AP we all loved with todays Maintenance
Hi Lemony. I got the opposite when I dug up all of the holes in my Chimp quest. I didn't get a lot of variety, nor did I dig up all of the prizes associated with the Chimp quest, but check out the number of Roberta Bobbleheads I ended up with. Ugh. Two at most would have been fine with me. Typical Ganz ... from the sublime to the ridiculous. My friend bought SIX pink ponies and I think she's still short one digging prize from that quest.

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Not only have I not won any of the special prizes in the quick quests, last week I bought a spotted frog specifically to win some dragon prizes. I dug up 10 crystal paperweights, 10 sparky bobbleheads and 2 fire helmets. Not a single dragon plush or candelabra. They really need to fix the distribution of prizes in the main quests. I'll not buy another pet and risk not winning half of the prizes that we are supposed to be able to dig up in a quest.

In the quick quests, I don't mind having some W-shop or CSO in the mix, but if they promise unique prizes then they need to make sure those prizes are attainable. I would also like to see them put some of the prizes specific to your pet's main quest into the quick quests.

I feel like I wasted my eStore points on a pet that I didn't really need or want only to dig up prizes that I can get any day of the week in the Wshop.

Last edited by momcrom; 09-28-2011 at 07:23 AM..
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #33
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks Mystic zon...maybe its just the pink pony???

DID my quick quest...15 spots ALL WSHOP...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #34
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I have the frog and the leopard and have several quick quests where I dug the entire site up only to get Wshop so it's not just the pony. I guess it's just random on whether there's a good prize anywhere in the dig lot or not.

View Post Originally Posted by grandmag
Just wanted to let everyone know there are new Halloween items in the store today!

I know and they are so awesome. LOVE the ghost chairs and the new wall/floors.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #35
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Doing my quick quest for today and on my second dig I got the colorful stones! Yay! I have already received my prize from doing the chimp quest so it is nice to know I can still get smaller cool prizes again.

Now, if only it wouldn't have taken 3 days to get goobers lab to quit freezing up on me.

And on their facebook page Ganz said
Quote:
We are currently looking into an issue with Adventure Park that affects prizes. We'll keep u updated asap! Thank you for your patience.

So they are aware at least

Last edited by blessedx5; 09-28-2011 at 10:17 AM..
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #36
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Doing my quick quest for today and on my second dig I got the colorful stones! Yay! I have already received my prize from doing the chimp quest so it is nice to know I can still get smaller cool prizes again.

Now, if only it wouldn't have taken 3 days to get goobers lab to quit freezing up on me.

And on their facebook page Ganz said

So they are aware at least
Thanks for passing along that info. I hope they are working on it because I'd like to adopt a spotted frog IF they fix these things.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #37
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder What Happened to Special Daily Dig Prizes *UPDATE*

Still no fix! Should I wait to finish my mini quest since I have a couple of spots to dig left - not many and no good prizes - none!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder What Happened to Special Daily Dig Prizes *UPDATE*

I have received the colorful stones, the mushroom and the red flower from adventure park. I have also received many other cool items: a message in a bottle, a dragon candleabra, different plushies including a dragon and some bobbleheads, a fireman's helmet (it goes on a shelf) and a scuba diver helmet that goes on a shelf and so much else. happy digging
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I just did 1 quick challenge and won the Colorful stones as 1 prize, all the rest were blank or WShop stuff. But the other times I did it this week didn't get any new prizes so maybe they are fixing it
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #40
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

In a room requiring 20 digs, twice I found five extra shovels, so I got the room completed in one day, but no cool prizes, just W-shop. But, it IS an improvement!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: