Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder What Happened to Special Daily Dig Prizes

Thanks FIA. I'm another that goes to the AP every day and has not gotten a special Daily Dig prize since the 14th.
And I just finished another 'Daily Digless' (just arcade games and a W-shop prize.)
A third complaint is that left over digs do not accumulate. I had 5 left over from the previous quest, and only received five today to bring the total to ten; before the maintenance I would have had 15 today.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

What? O I am getting so annoyed!
I just bought a chimp, finished the quest in 30 minutes, I found out here about the daily dig limits, AND only one grand prize per pet, not only that, once you get your prize you can NEVER go underwater again!! and now this.........I can't believe this!!! I am sure glad I never bought any digs with real $$$ and I cannot believe they are already adding another 3 pets, the Velvet Elephant, fox & husky, to this dead end game. I hope everyone who reads this will think twice about getting these pets just for this "adventure" just like so many other things in my Webbie's world, more frustration, not much fun. Thank goodness for Webkinz insider, I would have stopped playing WW long ago.

By the way GANZ, have you forgotten about a little Mazin hamster named Sparkle? I have.
I saw about 100 Mazin's on the shelf at the store yesterday, I am not buying one, it is NO fun. New prizes please?
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

The only dig prizes I have gotten are the Nibbles Bobble Head and the Giant Coffee Mug.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #14
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yeah what about the dig limits? I was not impressed w that change. I havent gone to Adventure Park in a week. Its no fun, even tho I used the digs, I hate the new limit digs that I will never accumulate and the 5 exclusive prizes are gone. I have a pink pony I refuse to adopt bc of that quest is the worst mess, it is missing SO many prizes and feel that Ganz totally messed this AP up! It was working great for the first 2 weeks and then it just went downhill! No more new AP pets or Daily Quest. I'm playing elsewhere!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
Birddy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Ganz last week about this very thing! I talked to a very nice customer rep but as much as I would explain what was going on~~she didn't understand. I asked her if she played in the Adventure Park~~she doesn't......so annoying. I hope somebody who does get it will work on fixing it soon. It would also be great if they changed the Quick Quest prizes.....nobody wants them!!!!

Call Ganz and let them know how you feel.....
866-932-5469
Birddy13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I've not even tried doing the daily quests because of what I've read about the prizes.
I finished my Mud Hippo quest but still had more spots to dig up, however in the last 20 digs all I've received is kc, most digs are coming up empty.
kats07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #17

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I have been very dissappointed with the daily quick quests !! I also have not gotten any of the new items during my quick quests over the last 2 weeks. I've also noticed there are no 5 or 10 extra digs given during the quick quests while digging. I buy extra digs and dig up all spots to make sure I'm not missing anything. There are also a lot of empty digging spots now as well !! The quests are too repetitive for those of us who have multiple adventure pets. I will not be buying future adventure pets or extra digs unless Ganz changes the system! I am also tired of having to log in and out too complete the quests !!! And one more thing, if you have multiple adventure pets, you should receive 10 daily digs for each one!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

huh... i don't have adventure park but i hope it gets fixed soon!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #19

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

im not playing adventure park until daily digs are added back daily AND the five dig prizes are brought back.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder What Happened to Special Daily Dig Prizes

Thanx FIA foor the update.

I hope Ganz fixes this glitch. It's so hard to enjoy WW with so many glitches.
It just seems to me that someone at Ganz dreams up something & then it's released without trying it out first to see if it works right.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: