Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Wonder About Wacky Zingoz Celebration *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Wonder About Wacky Zingoz Celebration *UPDATE*

Originally Submitted by FIA on Fri, 07/22/2011 - 3:04pm, ET.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.With the announcement that this year's Goo Goo Berry Festival has been moved from August to July, many Webkinz players are wondering what has become of this year's Wacky Zingoz Celebration. For the past three years, for one week in July, Zingoz have gone flying through the air in Webkinz World, bringing special prizes with them, as well as offering players the chance to win the coveted Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy.

Last month Ganz released a statement about the Wacky Zingoz Celebration saying that it's a time when players can win "Wacky inspired clothing". Since clothing has not been awarded as a prize in any of the previous events, it was assumed they were talking about this year's event.

Has this year's Celebration been cancelled? Has it been moved to later in the year? At this point, we don't know, but as soon as any new information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE (Aug 1, 1pm ET): In response to repeated inquiries from Webkinz players about the status of the Wacky Zingoz Celebration, Ganz released the following statement moments ago:

"Watch out for the Wacky Zingoz NEWZ on Webkinznewz.com"

There is nothing Wacky-related on the Webkinz newz right now, but as soon as anything is posted, we will let you know.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Jesus Saves
Webkinz :)

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Wacky Zingoz Celebration

Hmm very strange
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I hope not! I love that celebration!! And the clothing was so cool!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

hmmm weird. Well I won the Zingoz 600 trophy on its first year in webkinz world, So if the festible Is canceled or moved I will not have to get upset about not being able to win the trophy.
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a WIzard
monkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzardmonkeecj is a WIzard

I've always liked the celebration, but wish we had something different to go for as far as the trophy, or maybe in addition to the 600 Trophy. I think it would be really incredible to extend it from "Wacky Zingoz Celebration" to "Zingoz Celebration" since there are so many interesting types of zingoz out there. Then we might have a chance for the Silver Zingoz Pop Trophy or even a brand new one.

I only brainstorm because I've won hundreds and hundreds of the Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies, but I'm sure that those who have not had as much success would still like another chance to get one.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #6

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

The Wacky Zingoz Celebration is one of the events I look forward to...really hoping they announce something soon.
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!SnoopysGirl is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Perhaps they will be doing a different contest this year, with another game that has a retired trophy? That would be fun!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #9

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Ha! I was just thinking about this last night..... hope it happens soon, the clothing items are adorable!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

maybe they just moved the 2 around
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: