Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

That'd be awesome if they've come up with some new stuff to "collect" from the Smurfs movie. I LOVE the Blue Moon, it's VERY fun!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #62
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

looks like a cute game!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #63
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
If you look at the pictures released on facebook my guess is you will watch a movie clip and then enter your Username and Password to collect some sort of prize...but sadly, I`ve tweeted the question and posted the question twice on facebook regarding U.S. only or ALL INCLUSIVE...but I have gotten no answer or even acknowledgment...and that alone leaves me feeling frustrated and skeptical on the issue of being included outside of the U.S. I really hope Ganz proves me wrong...but my hopes are quickly being dashed...I would think they would be yelling from the rooftops if this event was going to be all inclusive given the past number of promos not being.
I share your frustration dear friend..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #64
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

What games are on the smurf website? My guess on this game is Smurf Dash from the little part they show and it looks like you have to run and jump through the levels.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #65
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
What games are on the smurf website? My guess on this game is Smurf Dash from the little part they show and it looks like you have to run and jump through the levels.
I don`t even have a link to the smurf website to help you out on that one. When you look at the pics on facebook individually it is most definitely a game of some kind...with points boxes in the background...and perhaps the main login screen for WW will change tomorrow to be Smurfs...which will be a bit odd...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun and I hope it WORKS!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #67

pop6pop6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found an add like this on poptropica.

pop6pop6
pop6pop6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #68
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Not sure about the outside of the US things. Many promotions not just in WW are limited to the US and Canada for various regulation reasons. We shall see though, hopefully its something everyone can play.

Its not just ganz its the movie company for the main part they have limits and restrictions and all that good stuff. There are lots of movie promotions on other various sites, movie sites where it states that due to regulations they you have to live in a certain area.

Ganz is not doing this to be mean, I am thinking with all the complaining people are doing maybe they will just stop doing the movie promotions. I mean if its not available to everyone then people feel bad for not being included and then write and call and complain why would they even want to bother anymore.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #69

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Ooo, more prizes??? I hope
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #70
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Cool! Smurfs are coming hooray hooray!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: