Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Nope. Nothing webkinz related. I suggest not going there; Its a third-party website, I believe.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #52

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

last week I clicked on that and I was able to visit the website. You are a smurf and then you just walk around and visit the games pages and the photos, and all that stuff.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #53
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

About the update: What about a new webkinz-like website with smurfs (with no plushies needed though)
aquahusky14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Another glitch in WW? I'm just sooooooooooooooooooooo shocked! LOL!
Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #55
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it still only for the U.S ??
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #56
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rissybissy
Is it still only for the U.S ??
If it has anything to do with the ads then I`m concerned this will be the case because I have never seen a Smurf ad...and still do not see any Smurf ads. I have tweeted this question and have asked on Facebook...but no response...however, I am not surprised by that. We`ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if it is Webkinz related and all inclusive....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #57
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

The smurf game is ok. Maybe they will release a ww version of it tomorrow
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #58

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Hmm. It looks okay. But if it's like Webkinz and you have to buy something to play the games, I'm not bothering. I barely even like the Smurfs! xD (No offense.)
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #59
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

If you look at the pictures released on facebook my guess is you will watch a movie clip and then enter your Username and Password to collect some sort of prize...but sadly, I`ve tweeted the question and posted the question twice on facebook regarding U.S. only or ALL INCLUSIVE...but I have gotten no answer or even acknowledgment...and that alone leaves me feeling frustrated and skeptical on the issue of being included outside of the U.S. I really hope Ganz proves me wrong...but my hopes are quickly being dashed...I would think they would be yelling from the rooftops if this event was going to be all inclusive given the past number of promos not being.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #60
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! Thanks for the update! I can't wait!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: