Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #31
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements

Is it Canada and US only, if it is can someone give me a link or something as I have not seen the add once!, I also know I MIGHT, Be able to watch the video only on the first day like the Judy Moody promotion. If you have a link please sent it asap (a.s.a.p)
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #32
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

we have 4 accounts and i have yet to see the add
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #33
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

As Tweeted by Ganz, information will be posted about this on the WKN...until then I don't think anything will 'show up' or will actually work as it is meant to.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #34
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements

i do not get it i clicked it 2 times differernt times and got not a thing
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #35

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I think we can all agree that the hop movie promotion was the best by far. Looks like all we'll be getting for this one is berries
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #36
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I hope the link is fixed soon.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #37
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Probably leads to the trailer because on the same website you can play the games..? (:
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #38

smileypayton is an unknown quantity at this point

what page do i refresh?
smileypayton is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #39
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! I hope there will be some awesome prizes like some smurf hats! xD

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
I think we can all agree that the hop movie promotion was the best by far. Looks like all we'll be getting for this one is berries
Yep. I like winning free webbies. xD
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:47 AM   #40

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

That ad has nothing to do with webkinz. I saw it on a site while I was researching something and clicked on it. Lead me to site all about the movie. The 'Play Games' is probably talking about a part on the site where you can play smurf-related games; smurf angry birds, potion-making, finding smurfs.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: