Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #201
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Pelfre
For no-Americans use this link .... it works
The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash
Thanks for the link. I've not seen an ad yet except on the log in page and I played the game a bunch of times but never got the luser name square to get the prize. Now I have 4 blonde hats and 1 jokey box. (I have access to thirteen accounts) Can you only get one prize per day? When I hit play again I only get 25 KC.

Thanks again!!!!!
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #202
Lil Kinz
sabastion1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: canadians can play the smurfs game

go to webkinz town and look for the smurfs picture and under the words there is a link i am a canadien and it worked for me
sabastion1999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #203
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Hey everyone! I made a thread where we can see how many prizes we get combined, so if you would be interested just click the link below and post what you won from playing The Smurfs game!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24149016
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #204
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

This game does not even load for me. I do get the "Clumsy's Central Park Dash" with the music. Then I click on the "play game" button but nothing happens.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #205
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

The same thing happened to me. I can hear the music and see the main page, but i cannot play the game! grrr! Are any of the prizes that you can get from this game the same ones from the wheel of wow/smurf? (every time i did the wheel of wow/smurf i only got kinzcash )
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #206
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I didn't find the ad until yesterday but when I did I was hooked.
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #207
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i have went to the link and i still cannot play, it just goes on forever, i cant get it to work at all.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #208

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

If you click the link and all you get is the music, copy the address from the address bar. Close out your browser and if you have a second browser option, open in a different browser and paste in the address. (In other words, if it doesn't work in IE, copy the address and try in FireFox.) It may also work within the same browser provided you close it down and paste it in fresh.

I had that problem before. I haven't played yet today.

Someone asked about the prizes. The prizes are the white hat and red hat that were both on the Wheel of Wow. There are 2 new prizes which are the Smurfette hat (white hat with yellow hair attached) and Jokey's prize box (a gift box lit like a bomb).

In my experience, I have always won 25 kinzkash on the second try each day.

For the person that was playing and not getting the box to enter the info --- The same game is available on the actual Smurf website link. If you hit the ad that takes you to the actual Smurf site, the game is there but wouldn't have the log-in info. That may be what was happening. I found the game there using a link prior to finding the links here.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:16 AM   #209
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

I was completely unable to get the game to run in firefox or internet explorer. I finally downloaded google chrome and it is working in that browser for me now with no problem. Still can't get it to work in the other two. I click on play and nothing happens.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #210

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

aww!! need that wig so cute!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: