Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #191
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Opal14
...I clicked on the link...is it still working...nothing seems to happen????
Try cleaning your cache. It didn't work for us today until we did that.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #192
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Thanx FIA.

It's so good that all of us know the latest on what's going on with the Floating Smurfs & Smurf Movie Ads.

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #193

Pelfre is on a distinguished road

For no-Americans use this link .... it works
The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash
Pelfre is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #194

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I does not work for me on Firefox even after clearing history
I worked on Chrome and IE
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #195
DTRrar

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

I can't wait to play this game its going to be so much fun
Old 07-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #196
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yesterday I had to click on the link several times and I think it was FIA who had more than 1 links listed. I clicked on each one until 1 worked. I hope this helps. Good luck.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I sort of like being blonde and getting blonde gifts because I am absolutely horrible at these multi-motion game tasks of jumping while catching berries and dodging rocks and hurdling cliffs and missing trees all while telling the dog "in a sec I promise"

Yesterday i won a gift box and blonde wig
and today I won 2 gift boxes

Thanks Ganz for the randomness of the prizes and them not being based on my terrible skills
Did you reach a certain score to get the jokey box? I did 11 accounts and nary a jokey box. lotz if red hats and yellow wig hats. My scores are around 60 to 70,000 range. Not as high as most of you younger ones but not bad for a grammaw.
Thanks FIA for thie info. I would not have known about this if I had not searched for what's new here in this wonderful WI. Yay WI, you are the greatest.

Last edited by gomommu41; 07-21-2011 at 01:56 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #197

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

I have cleared the cache several times and still only get empty white ad boxes
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #198
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The really odd part of this is that I have complete access to the Smurf website...and they allow Canadians to view the trailers, to play the games...so anyone saying this is their decision and not Ganz...well, it makes no sense...
I think this has to do with gaming laws in Camada. Not sure though.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #199
Gifted

mumthomp is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay!! Thank you!! It worked for me!
mumthomp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #200
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the link Pelfre .
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: