Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Hmmmm.....I thought they would have a promo like this, but why is everything always broken?

I really hope this one will include Canadians and the rest of the world. we are left out alot
It would be so funny to get a pet smurf probly not, but maybe some smurf clothes, that would be smurfin' smurfy
Click the image to open in full size.I have a bad feeling we will be excluded again.....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements

OMG!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised at this! Another glitch in WW?
Who woulda thunk it? LOL!
WTG Ganz!!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #13

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Interesting... I haven't seen the ads yet. I'd really like a Smurf hat for my webkinz
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Hmmmm.....I thought they would have a promo like this, but why is everything always broken?

I really hope this one will include Canadians and the rest of the world. we are left out alot
It would be so funny to get a pet smurf probly not, but maybe some smurf clothes, that would be smurfin' smurfy
As a Canadian I have never seen these ads in WW...which doesn't surprise me one bit.
View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.I have a bad feeling we will be excluded again.....
Me too lemony...and on another site I did make mention that I was concerned that floating smurfs may be to 'appease' the masses before another movie promo that may not be all inclusive. I do hope I am wrong, but the fact that ads have been seen is really disheartening at this point. I do hope if there is another promo that involves free items that they do the right thing and make it Webkinz World inclusive across the board.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I get a green blank so suspicions confirmed
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #16
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
I get a green blank so suspicions confirmed
I have green blanks in the US too.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #17
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I have green blanks in the US too.
Nothing personal Joi...but at this point I have got to say that your post couldn't be more pleasing to me!!!! LOL

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 06-30-2011 at 03:22 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i dont think we could get prizes from this advertisement, i think when we click the ad we go to the Smurf website and play Smurf games, not webkinz related games,
i really hope i am wrong,

this is the screen shot kittycaty has:

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Refresh that page.

This add?:
Click the image to open in full size.
When I click on it, you get this website:
Click the image to open in full size.
So nothing webkinz-y.
it says Play Games on the ad, but ganz webkinz usually have only 1 game for a promotion (besides the click-to-wins), but this could be something new ganz has in store for us

i seen the ad once, but i didnt click it, i will keep an extra eye around WW just incase it shows again
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #19
joi

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Nothing personal Joi...but at this point I have got to say that no comment could please me more!!!! LOL
LOL, I completely understand!!!

I really hope you Canadians are included in this promo.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #20

Ceridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to behold

I have so many berries lol
Ceridwen55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: