Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Everyone, thanks so much for posting the link and the instructions on how to play We looked everywhere on and couldn't find it. Of course we come here to the Best site ever and was able to find out everything! We have 7 accounts and we won 5 floppy hats, 1 red hat, 1 box and on our 2nd try we won 25 kinz on all the accounts! Thanks again Everyone and we hope you all have lots of Luck!!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #172
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

What makes Canada not allow it? Unfair!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 AM   #173

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

I was trying on 4 accounts. The furthest I got was Level 16 at 200,000+ (not sure of exact total).

Account 1- Red Hat
Account 2- White Hat
Account 3- Red Hat
Account 4- White Hat with Blonde Hair
jenniferjwva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:36 AM   #174
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Ok, thanks every one for the link, I have not logged on yet, so I don't know if I can, as I am Australian.

First Game: Red Floppy Hat (Needed that)
Second game: 25kc

My sisters account:
First game: Jokeys Box
Second Game: 25kc

I am pretty sure the 'Prize' you win is random.

The Gift Box Sits in your room.

This just about sums it up.

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:55 AM   #175

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
So far, I have seen white and red hats, same as from the Wheel of WOW, the jokey box, 25 kinzicash, and the white hat with blond hair....are those the only prizes?? Anyone else get something different?
Those are the only prizes I have received so far and the only ones I have seen posted. There was also a post that said you have to have 1000 points or more to get a prize.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 AM   #176
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Uh, ok, this is weird. I clicked the ad, and then I pressed the spacebar, and BAM! He basically took off, without any control from me. I'm pretty much just letting it go while I hang out elsewhere. Currently on Level 70, with 13,000 points and counting. No signs of stopping. How many levels are there anyway?

And how much KinzCash am I getting?
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:19 AM   #177
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
Uh, ok, this is weird. I clicked the ad, and then I pressed the spacebar, and BAM! He basically took off, without any control from me. I'm pretty much just letting it go while I hang out elsewhere. Currently on Level 70, with 13,000 points and counting. No signs of stopping. How many levels are there anyway?

And how much KinzCash am I getting?
I think once you get over 1000 points...your score doesn't matter for the prize....one of my lowest games I got the blond smurfy hat....otherwise, my really high scoring game, 25 kinzicash or red hat...that has been my experience....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #178
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Huh, really? Rather disappointing, but maybe it'll be different.

It's almost to level 150 and still going.
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #179
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
Huh, really? Rather disappointing, but maybe it'll be different.

It's almost to level 150 and still going.
WOW! That is amazing. Guess Clumsy had too much caffeine this morning!

BTW, I'd "Take ElfLover along!"
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:39 AM   #180

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

smurf ad.png

There was a question about how long it was going on and what the prizes are. I found an ad and pasted it above. It only shows the prizes we have won so far and it says you can play until August 3rd.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: