Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Thanks soo much for posting the link, I couldn't find it anywhere either. On all of our accounts we got 25 KC the second time also! Love the cute "jokey gifts"
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #162

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by suzieq696
Just in case someone is still looking for it!
Thanks to suzieq696 for posting it.
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #163
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Is it twice a day every day?
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #164

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Is it twice a day every day?
I think so, but I am not sure when it ends. Does anyone know?
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #165
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

So far, I have seen white and red hats, same as from the Wheel of WOW, the jokey box, 25 kinzicash, and the white hat with blond hair....are those the only prizes?? Anyone else get something different?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #166
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I can't get the ad to come up anybody with a solution to my issue please VM me.

Thanks,

Orca

Also does this event occur in WKN or WW?
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #167
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

There is a link on page 15 to click and play
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #168
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I have 7 accounts. I won 1 white hat, 1 red hat, one gift box and 4 hair hats. On every account the 2nd time I played I got 25 kinz cash. I think if you get anything other than kinz cash the 2nd time you play you are really lucky. I think the highest level I got to was 9 and my high score was just over 98,000. The prize I got had nothing to do with points. I got the gift box when I only got 32,000 points. I got the hair hat with the 98,000 and with 22,000.

Question-
Does anyone know how may levels there are in the game? Or is there even an end to the game? Like I said I got to 9 but I am not the best at this game. I am sure there are others who have gotten much higher than that. It would be neat to know if you get anything special if you beat the game.
You are VERY good at this game. My highest score is 129,181, but the furthest level I've ever reached is only Level 8, so big congratulations on making it that far!

I sincerely doubt that there is an end to the game, but no reason we can't try to find one anyway.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #169

Priceless has disabled reputation

I, personally, am not good at the game so I admire your Space Bar Skills. The most I have ever gotten was about 30,000 (I think?) and got to only Level 6. I do want that Box though; it looks super cool and would make great in a Smurf Collection Room.

To tell you the truth, I don't think there is an ending, but it never hurts to try and find one, right?

I have 7 accounts. I won 1 white hat, 1 red hat, one gift box and 4 hair hats. On every account the 2nd time I played I got 25 kinz cash. I think if you get anything other than kinz cash the 2nd time you play you are really lucky. I think the highest level I got to was 9 and my high score was just over 98,000. The prize I got had nothing to do with points. I got the gift box when I only got 32,000 points. I got the hair hat with the 98,000 and with 22,000.

Question-
Does anyone know how may levels there are in the game? Or is there even an end to the game? Like I said I got to 9 but I am not the best at this game. I am sure there are others who have gotten much higher than that. It would be neat to know if you get anything special if you beat the game.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: