Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #151
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Hi everyone
Happy Smurfday!

My son won Jokey's gift today playing the new game. The prize box goes into your room and the fuze sparkles. The picture below will give you an idea of size. Please forgive the repetition if someone has already posted this ♥

Hugs to all ♥mJb

Click the image to open in full size.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #152
monkeydonna
Webkinz :)

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

Here is the link

The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash
suzieq696 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #153
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I got to play 3 games before it crashed
I got a White Floppy hat on 1 account
On the other account 2 games - 25 kc and A Jokey Gift
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #154
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi everyone
Happy Smurfday!

My son won Jokey's gift today playing the new game. The prize box goes into your room and the fuze sparkles. The picture below will give you an idea of size. Please forgive the repetition if someone has already posted this ♥

Hugs to all ♥mJb

Click the image to open in full size.
This doesn't open, right, it just sits there? Thanks!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #155

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Tanks a ton for the link! I couldn't find the ad and had no idea I could play it 2 times per account. There is also notice on newz that everyone can log in on 2 more days to win a prize in Webkinz world regardless of where you live. Using the link I used above, anyone can play regardless of country.

The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash

I tried to repost the link, but miy copy didn't work.

When I pasted it in a different browser (Firefox) it worked.

I won 25 kincash on all accounts when played the second time.

Last edited by Iggy; 07-20-2011 at 04:10 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #156
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
This doesn't open, right, it just sits there? Thanks!
That's correct! It just sits & sparkles
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #157

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for the "link" everybody. I wasn't finding it anywhere! I just went on with my four accounts and won, the Floppy White Hat, the Blonde Floppy Hat and two Jokey's Gifts. It's a pretty fun game and I was doing pretty well and then I hit that darn rock!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #158
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

I have 7 accounts. I won 1 white hat, 1 red hat, one gift box and 4 hair hats. On every account the 2nd time I played I got 25 kinz cash. I think if you get anything other than kinz cash the 2nd time you play you are really lucky. I think the highest level I got to was 9 and my high score was just over 98,000. The prize I got had nothing to do with points. I got the gift box when I only got 32,000 points. I got the hair hat with the 98,000 and with 22,000.

Question-
Does anyone know how may levels there are in the game? Or is there even an end to the game? Like I said I got to 9 but I am not the best at this game. I am sure there are others who have gotten much higher than that. It would be neat to know if you get anything special if you beat the game.
suzieq696 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #159
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I like that it seems you can play the game as often as you want. You can't get more than 2 prizes per day per account, but it's nice that you can practice & maybe find out if there is an end to the game.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #160
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by suzieq696
Thank you so much! I wasn't seeing any on webkinz and I was about to give up!
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: