Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 01:51 PM   #141
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

I am in Webkinz world now and have not found the ad. Is there a specific place you should be to see the ad or is it random?

Where is the link to the game?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #142
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Same here. I even rebooted my computer and can't get back on.
I coudn't get logged in for around fifteen minutes a little while ago but WW is back again and working now... at least on my server anyway!!

BTW... Any Canadians (or other non-Americans) who can't see the new ads for the game in WW just use the link posted a few pages back instead to play the game... it works even if you are living in Canada or somewhere else in the world!!

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
I think this is the link

The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash

yes it works
Here's the link to use if you can't find it...
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #143
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Come on Ganz. How many times are you going to exclude the rest of the world? I had a feeling this was going to happen. I'm so sick of them doing that!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #144
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You don't even have to play it, I just ran off the first cliff 3 times after getting past level one and won the blonde wig. Another time I scored 77,750 and got 25kc. I'm running of the edge from now on and getting it over with

Ok did some experimenting. Close as I can tell anything under 1000 doesn't give you a prize, it tells you, you are a few berries short of a basket LOL Anything over that gives you a prize. You only need to do one jump and you're up to 1000 even if you run off the other 2 levels.

I played it on 6 accounts and won 6 or 7 floppy wigs, a red smurf hat and the rest were 25 kc.

Last edited by poobears; 07-20-2011 at 02:04 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #145
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

does that work properly? I clicked on it and as soon as i start the game the smurf disappears and I can't see him anymore. The points keep going up but the game never ends.

does that link*
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #146

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

Is this once a day per account?
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #147
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Littlemonkey324
Is this once a day per account?
You get to play 2 games per account. Looks like the first game you get a prize, the second you get 25kc. So two prizes a day per account.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #148

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

are Canadians able to play the smurf game? can someone show me the link please
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #149
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think that it is one prize per day.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #150
WebbieMom316 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
You get to play 2 games per account. Looks like the first game you get a prize, the second you get 25kc. So two prizes a day per account.

Poobears, I played a 2nd round on my main account and won the jokey gift. A side account, 2nd round, got another wig. So it is NOT true about getting 25 kc when playing for the 2nd time on an acct. Just thought I'd let ya know.
WebbieMom316 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: