Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
She did still not there. And when I go on her acct for her from my computer, i see the smurfs on the wow. Neither of us, however, are seeing the ads. Thanks for the reply

I think this is the link

The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash

yes it works
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #122
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

the prizes are pretty cool, i cant get past level 6
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #123
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I'm guessing that this is a prize when you have a higher score?

I got blonde floppy hat and 25 Kinzcash on all of my accounts. Since I'm not very good at space bar games (LOL), I'm guessing these are the lowest level prizes.
I don't think the score matters at all, unfortunately.

I got the blonde floppy hat and 25 KinzCash as well with a score of over 57,000 (the same prize was posted with a score of about 13,000).

Has anyone scored any higher than this yet?

Click the image to open in full size.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #124
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

so far i have won one white hat and to blonde hats. you can keep playing but the second game you don't get an item, just KC. The third time and thereafter you don't get ay gifts, but can practice!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #125
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

you know monkeecj i did get in the range of 68, but just got the blonde hat
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #126

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Powerpuffgirls
I have the old wheel of wow Here is the link for the game
Thanks for the link! My daughter got white smurf hats (not the blonde one but the regular one from the wheel of wow game) and jokey gifts.

All of our gifts the second time around were 25 kinzcash.

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I don't think the score matters at all, unfortunately.

I got the blonde floppy hat and 25 KinzCash as well with a score of over 57,000 (the same prize was posted with a score of about 13,000).

Has anyone scored any higher than this yet?

Click the image to open in full size.
Yes, you're right. Random, I think. My daughter got mostly Jokey gift boxes and plain Smurf hats. Glad everything is Kinzpostable! I didn't look to see my scores, but I doubt they were very high. I think Level 5 is as high as I ever went.

One time, my score was so low (800) that I didn't get any prizes! LOL But it allowed me to play again. You can keep playing until you get two prizes per account per day.

Last edited by mollee84; 07-20-2011 at 12:22 PM..
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #127

snobunny is on a distinguished road

I think this is the link

yes it works
Thanks! I am in Canada and I can play the game by following this link.
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #128
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I found the ad, but when I click to play the screen that opens goes white, no game. (I'm in the US).

Is this happening to anyone else?
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #129

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Not sure if score matters, but I know the first time you play you get a good prize and the second time is 25KC.

First score was 18302 and I got the jokey gift, which does not go outside and is an object.
36545 and 56031 each got the blonde floppy hat.

I see this will not be a good substitute for Snow White Withdrawal
And I hope it lasts longer than the Wheel of WOW
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #130
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I know I need to practice because the first time I tried it I had not read the directions. I did get the gift box which will look cute in a room.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: