Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #111
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Smurf Movie Advertisements *UPDATE*

Is the game on WW or WKN? I haven't seen the ad yet of WW.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #112
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
IT IS KINZPOSTABLE !!

Good news for everyone !

Here os Ol' Bamboo wearing the blonde floppy hat ...

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks funky...I guess that will be the rest of the world's only option...sad when you have to give something away to someone else for something that's free...but this is Ganz promotion....Good luck and I hope you get loads of prizes and kinzcash.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #113
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I just got a Jokey's Gift!

It's an object and it is Kinzpostable!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #114
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Is the game on WW or WKN? I haven't seen the ad yet of WW.
It is in WW. Just click around and look for it in the ads. It doesn't appear often.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #115
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

where are the ads, Webkinz world or the Newz?
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #116
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

The really odd part of this is that I have complete access to the Smurf website...and they allow Canadians to view the trailers, to play the games...so anyone saying this is their decision and not Ganz...well, it makes no sense...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #117

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cpom

Congratulations!!!!

I'm guessing that this is a prize when you have a higher score?

I got blonde floppy hat and 25 Kinzcash on all of my accounts. Since I'm not very good at space bar games (LOL), I'm guessing these are the lowest level prizes.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #118
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cpom

Congrats !! Finally a small gift box object !
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #119
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I am seeing blank advertisements, I wonder if those are the Smurf Ads.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #120

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

I have the old wheel of wow Here is the link for the game
The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!!! xd, i have good info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: