Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #11
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About November 2010 POTM

My grandmother is very upset about this as she had already bought 4 Jack Russell's, 1 for each of our accounts. Why on earth would Ganz pull a stunt like this? This is very disappointing as this will probably be like the Pink Poodle that was never available at ANY Webkinz distributors in Southern Nevada. Are they getting so cheap they don't want to give away a virtual POTM present?

I hope they get this corrected back to the Jack Russell that they have been advertising heavily as the POTM for November and now this bait and switch or so my grandmother calls it.

Thanks for the heads-up for our upcoming disappointment. We already have Jack Russell and certainly don't need more unless they are actually the POTM.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #12
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I was going to pick up the Jack Russel this weekend. Thank you, FIA, for the update because now I'll just wait until Ganz straightens this out.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #13
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am soooooooo glad that they are offering the POTM at the estore now. I use to run ALL over town looking for that one specific pet. Now I don't worry about it. I would however be upset if I ran all over looking and then it changed. Hopefully this is just a glitch.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #14
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

If I had a Jack Russell to adopt, I would be curious to see if that pet was triggering the same message that I received from the American Golden.

I was so worried that my code was for the wrong pet, I ordered another American Golden last night from Ameriwade. Guess I will wait to see what next month will bring.

I noticed a previous post that someone said maybe there will be 2 POTM for Nov. That would be wonderful for everyone!!

Thanks for the update, FIA.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #15

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke to a customer rep. at Ganz. She spoke to her supervisor and was told it is the Jack Russell, that is the POTM. They get a sheet, months in advance, so they can let the retailers know, so they can be ordered and shipped out. The American Golden is a programing error, and they are working to fix it. That is the story, at the moment. Hope it is true.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #16
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I already have the golden on my account so it would have been a nice bonus for me to have a POTM but they need to stick to the one previously scheduled the JR. Hopefully they get it cleared up before many more people try to adopt it and get the error.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #17
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

well i already havet hwe epotm jake russel dso ths is a problem bbut..... the goden is one of my fave webklinz that i don't have yt and if it was potm i would be able to get it!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #18

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Let me get this straight, The Jack Russel is not the pet of the month? Man! I already have a name picked out for my pet, oh well there is always next time!

which pet is the pet of the month.JPG

Pandalover4ever
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #19
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
My grandmother is very upset about this as she had already bought 4 Jack Russell's, 1 for each of our accounts. Why on earth would Ganz pull a stunt like this? This is very disappointing as this will probably be like the Pink Poodle that was never available at ANY Webkinz distributors in Southern Nevada. Are they getting so cheap they don't want to give away a virtual POTM present?

I hope they get this corrected back to the Jack Russell that they have been advertising heavily as the POTM for November and now this bait and switch or so my grandmother calls it.

Thanks for the heads-up for our upcoming disappointment. We already have Jack Russell and certainly don't need more unless they are actually the POTM.
maybe thats it ganz has always acted cheap but to do this sort of things to some kids as young as 5 is just sad just sad!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #20
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

yeah i was wondering about this a lot
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: