Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Wonder About November 2010 POTM *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Wonder About November 2010 POTM *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

In August 2010 Ganz officially announced that the Webkinz Jack Russell would be the Pet of the Month for November 2010. Then, earlier this month, the Kinzville Times was updated to indicate that the American Golden was actually November's POTM. But, because Ganz has also been running advertisements in Webkinz World still showing the Jack Russell as the POTM, most players assumed that the Kinzville Times information was simply a "blooper". Now, however, there appears to be more to the story.

Here on Webkinz Insider our members are reporting that American Golden adoptions are triggering a message indicating that the American Golden is, in fact, going to be the POTM for November 2010. Thank you to WI member virtualpawprint for this picture from her account. It appears that the programming has been set up to accept the American Golden as the POTM and not the Jack Russell.

Hopefully Ganz will clear up this mis-information (and programming) soon.

UPDATE (October 22): Ganz has now corrected the information in the Webkinz Newz, confirming that the Jack Russell, and not the American Golden, is the POTM for November 2010.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
kirby the puff ball
Webkinz :)

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About November 2010 Pet of the Month

its weird very weird
kirby153785 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About November 2010 POTM

WHAT??!?!??!?!??! I got the JACK RUSSEL ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND AM WAITING TO ADOPT IT! NOOOOO!
I'm going to think about calling ganz.
Whats their number

- Cupcakedog
Old 10-21-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update..and rats..had the JR in storage and was waiting for November!! Already adopted the other.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I seriously hope that I did not buy 2 jack russel webkinz for nothing (and yes they are still cute and all but I bought them ONLY because they were going to be POTM and their prices were not what I would have wanted to pay for them) This will stop me from buying anymore pet of the month pets specifically for activities if it turns out that the Jack Russel is not the right one
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I have another american golden because this one has no magic W on it.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #7

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Webkinz new shows the jack russel as an ad, so id wait util the video comes out to adopt ether one.
chrismouse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I hope they clear this up. I bought the Jack Russell, but I don't have the American Golden. this has been on there site, under Webkinz pets since the beginning of Oct. You think they would have fixed it by now.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #9
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

OK I have information.
Judging by this article, the advertisements, what we've been told, and the pet of the month song poster in the Wiki, I have come to a conclusion: What if there will be 2 Pets of the Month?
Because the POTM song for the Jack Russell is called "I Want To Be Your Friend". On the poster for the song, the JR is walking beside an American Golden.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #10
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i hope not because i got his room all ready(Jack Russel) and i really wanted to log him on this next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think hes the potm because they have the ads for it
i REALLY hope its jack russel though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: