Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Missing Kinectimals Gifts *UPDATE*

Neither of my two accounts have had the Kinects prize. Some of the daily prizes for watching the video have not shown up either.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Default Re: Asian Account Owners Wonder About Missing Kinectimals Gift *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Little99Little
I've been in Webkinz since 2008 and I may say I too miss some old Webkinz features. But I also like New Webkinz features, not all this glitches though. Like this glitch!
Same here! I've been a member since 2008 and I miss the old Webkinz! I also like some of the new features especially trading! The only thing is I HATE THESE CONSTANT GLITCHES! They are extremely ANNOYING! Well I hope they will fix this soon. I don't live in the USA so I can't watch any of the videos so it would be nice to at least get something from this promotion.
ssparavier is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #83
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Rebel
Neither of my two accounts have had the Kinects prize. Some of the daily prizes for watching the video have not shown up either.
If you win a Buddy (the Panda) from the video, nothing will show up in your dock. You have to go into your room and click the buddy icon next to the 'dress' button to see it

If you won the plushies or the posters and they are missing, then it is a glitch.
joi is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #84
Lil Kinz
Dalashon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, well guess what?! It is the 20th today in America & it will not give me the Kinectimals prize or the Arthur Christmas gift box. You have another glitch in your system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dalashon is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 03:05 PM   #85
Lil Kinz
GramaTig is on a distinguished road

Nothing here either in the USA.......no green ride on or the prizes from video ! Another glitch I'm guessing........................
GramaTig is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #86

pop6pop6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I saw this post before I logged in to webkinz, or else I probably would have freaked.
pop6pop6 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #87
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

Are these prizes kinzpostable?
hyjitlhd is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #88
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I logged in this morning and got the message that I had the kinectimals gift but no gift. I got my elf prize though. I love the slippers and reindeer bobble head.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #89
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

je n'ai pas reçu de voiture verte sniff

bottine3
bottine3 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #90
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i got my prize, but it was the bobblehead not the car

i guess from the elfs
las is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: