Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #71
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Asian Account Owners Wonder About Missing Kinectimals Gift *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by coolalex2100
FOR some reason i didn't get a prize and i live in the USA. I think the trick is to log out and log back in again. I'm going to try it.

Yes! You have to log out and in again to get your kinectimals prize!
If you got it I think you are the only one. Are you sure you are not confusing it with the Arthur gift?
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #72
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I am in the American accounts and I have had not trouble getting the prizes from the Kinectimals promotion. It does say to wait until you log in the next time to find the prize which is usually located at the end of your dock under the objects section. Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem. I would check with Ganz again as to why you are not getting the prizes that are shown when you finish the game. Good Luck
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:31 PM   #73
Banned
FroggerDoodles is on a distinguished road

I was so excited to get the prize! Then I did not I was really disappointing!
FroggerDoodles is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #74
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I'm in the same boat as all of you...poor C/S reps....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #75

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

Today I got the message about the prize but nothing was in there.
popcorngood is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #76
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lillyana 1939
I am in the American accounts and I have had not trouble getting the prizes from the Kinectimals promotion. It does say to wait until you log in the next time to find the prize which is usually located at the end of your dock under the objects section. Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem. I would check with Ganz again as to why you are not getting the prizes that are shown when you finish the game. Good Luck
This glitch refers to a different gift - a green ATV that was supposed to arrive this morning.

The prizes from the video are awarded after you watch it and log in, but this ATV was just supposed to be in our docks this morning. So far no one has received it, so it's probably something that will be fixed tomorrow when Ganz is back to work
joi is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #77
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Got Arthar Christmas gift box and prize. Got Kenictanimals KinzPost but no prize too.

Arthur* typos.. . . .
Little99Little is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #78

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by joi
This glitch refers to a different gift - a green ATV that was supposed to arrive this morning.

The prizes from the video are awarded after you watch it and log in, but this ATV was just supposed to be in our docks this morning. So far no one has received it, so it's probably something that will be fixed tomorrow when Ganz is back to work

This wasnt a prize from the videos, I am getting my prizes for that, however there was suppoused to be an ATV delivered to all accounts today without having to do the video thing. So far, I have had no luck either.
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #79

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

webkinz is going to the dogs. the pits. now 100% add based i miss the old webkinz been a member since september first 2007 i want the old webkinz back!
Old 11-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #80
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
webkinz is going to the dogs. the pits. now 100% add based i miss the old webkinz been a member since september first 2007 i want the old webkinz back!
I've been in Webkinz since 2008 and I may say I too miss some old Webkinz features. But I also like New Webkinz features, not all this glitches though. Like this glitch!
Little99Little is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: