Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #121
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Missing Kinectimals Gifts *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Is everyone waiting for someone else to call Ganz? I just called and had no problem getting through so the phones are definitely NOT ringing off the hook. The rep had no knowledge of the missing gift as of yet but I am on hold while she checks into it.

(update)
The rep just came back to my call. She said the tech department is aware of the problem and the gift WAS supposed to be awarded. When I asked her what should I do, just keep checking my docks throughout the day, she said yes.

Hopefully this will be taken care of before too long and everyone who logged on on the proper day will receive the gift.

jms, thanks for calling. i just got off the phone over two gifts i didn't get over the weekend...
the hover sleigh on sat and the gift box2 on sunday and the rep i spoke to said the tech are aware of the issue and are working on getting the kinectimals issue fixed.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #122
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind

Ganz wasn't open until 18 minutes before you posted this. SO I'm sure many people were in the process of calling, not just you. And some people work.
No reason to feel bad then if you are at work or if you live overseas or if you were still sleeping. Of course you couldn't call. If you aren't at work, I hope you got a similar response when you called.

Last edited by jms40; 11-21-2011 at 09:56 AM..
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #123
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I called this morning about a missing Arthur giftbox (which they kindly put in our dock) and when I asked about the Kinectimals gift I was told the same thing.....they are aware of it and they are working on it. Hopefully we will see our green ATVs before the days is out!!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #124
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots

jms, thanks for calling. i just got off the phone over two gifts i didn't get over the weekend...
the hover sleigh on sat and the gift box2 on sunday and the rep i spoke to said the tech are aware of the issue and are working on getting the kinectimals issue fixed.
View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I called this morning about a missing Arthur giftbox (which they kindly put in our dock) and when I asked about the Kinectimals gift I was told the same thing.....they are aware of it and they are working on it. Hopefully we will see our green ATVs before the days is out!!
miss spots and webbimom - glad you were able to get your missing Arthur items when you called. It is great when Ganz can take care of a problem right away.

Unfortunately, I know many people, myself included, who have problems that Ganz doesn't recognize because 'no one else' has reported it or they can't recreate it so it is really important that people call Ganz when they have some sort of problem.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #125
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thank you to everyone that called Ganz about the missing gifts and reporting back! I don't know what I would do without you and WI!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #126
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks to all who called. I didn't think to call, because I figured Ganz knew since we are certain there are people from Ganz who are members of this forum.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #127
Lil Kinz

_Mary_ is an unknown quantity at this point

hope they fix this!
the car looks so neat!
_Mary_ is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #128

buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all that let us know what is happening.
buterrose is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 02:31 PM   #129
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

I haven't even seen an ad for the Kinectimals promotion. I'm really upset that the prize isn't working.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #130
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by spunkygirl
I haven't even seen an ad for the Kinectimals promotion. I'm really upset that the prize isn't working.
Sorry you haven't seen an ad.
Here is a link
kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: