Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #91
Lil Kinz
doakstoro is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Missing Kinectimals Gifts *UPDATE*

Same here,i logged in this morning to a message saying check my dock,but their was no gift
doakstoro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #92
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

frogger432 is on a distinguished road

The messages for the Kinectamals popped up for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgehe.jpg (66.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpgetju.jpg (66.5 KB, 20 views)
frogger432 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 06:15 PM   #93
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by las
i got my prize, but it was the bobblehead not the car

i guess from the elfs
the bobble head and slippers are from the arther christmas promation, the atv is from the kinectimals promation.
therealmtbmd is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #94
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Of freakin' course--why am I NOT surprised??!!?
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #95
krestova, Add me!
Lil Kinz

CyanCat has disabled reputation

No one in Canada has gotten it either.

CyanCat is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #96
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I sure hope they fix it! I haven't got mine either.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #97
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

I didn't get a gift either, I think this is a glitch. By the way, has anyone seen Nafaria? I've been looking for her for months!
GHRS is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #98
Lil Kinz
CandyyKinz is on a distinguished road

I have not got it either. And I live in U.S So that must mean no one else in U.S must have it.
CandyyKinz is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #99

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by GHRS
I didn't get a gift either, I think this is a glitch. By the way, has anyone seen Nafaria? I've been looking for her for months!
The Nafaria promo is over for now. Ganz said something about she might be back. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #100
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I hope we all can get this cool item soon. I think every one should get it tomorrow even if they didn't log on today because of the glitch. I really want this item too.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: