Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Wonder About DiceKinz Glitch Dice

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Wonder About DiceKinz Glitch Dice

Click the image to open in full size.Some of the most mysterious, and confusing, items in Webkinz World are the DiceKinz Glitch Dice. For those of you who may not know, these dice look like the dice from the DiceKinz arcade game, but instead of showing up in the game, they are stuck in player docks. Perhaps the most famous of the Dice is the Yellow Googles Die. This item appeared in Webkinz World several years ago due to a glitch on the Wheel of WOW. Players who landed on the spot marked "Ice Cream Bar Fridge" were instead awarded the dice. Over the years, several more dice have been involved in similar glitches and now exist in player docks.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
The most common questions about these items are "What can they do?" and "What are the worth?" The fact is that the dice can't do anything at all. They just sit in the dock and take up space. They can be traded and sent by KinzPost, but other than that, they have no other playable feature. As far as what they are worth, that depends on the individual collector. For most players, they're not worth the cost it takes to send them from one account to another. For other players, those who've just got to have everything, they're rare items worth collecting.

Click the image to open in full size.Whatever your feelings toward the dice are, keep in mind that Ganz could fix the glitch at any time, without warning, and remove the items from player docks. Whether or not you want to risk your valuable items to trade for them is totally up to you.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About DiceKinz Glitch Dice

Thanks for the update and the warning
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
Tinkakinz

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About DiceKinz Glitch Dice

Weird. That's all I can say!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

OK, thanks for the info!!
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info
I wonder why Ganz hasn't fixed this glitch already..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About DiceKinz Glitch Dice

Thanx FIA for this update.

Definitely a weird glitch & Ganz still hasn't fixed it? Crazy! Honestly, I never heard about the DiceKinz Glitch & don't have any dice in my docks.

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #7

hugged has disabled reputation

Thanks for this information. This is probably one of the strangest glitches I've seen in WW. I sure wish Ganz would fix it already.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #8
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

weird, and for the people "who have to have everything" why would you want these? i mean its not like you can show them off and people wouldn't no you have them haha. well anyway thanks for the warning. if they fix the glitch i think they would just make them dice you can use for the game.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

If I had them I'd just send them off to the hosts, X)P
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #10
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

thats weird...
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: