Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Cotton Candy Closet Glitch

yup another glitch. at least it's not that bad of a gitch
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
Unregistered

Cool Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Cotton Candy Closet Glitch

I just bought 1 of these adorable cotton candy puppies, But i think i may wait till further notice to adopt it.. I differently don't wanna get stuck with the wrong psi!
Or i could adopt it and just wait to open it's gift box? wonder if that could work to =D
Old 12-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
oliver61227 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought one of these webkinz, thought it would be cool to have a January pet in December. Though i am not sure if i should adopt it though, maybe i could and they would change the psi in the soon future..or maybe i could adopt it and just wait till January 5th to open it's gift box? Any suggestions?
oliver61227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Cotton Candy Closet Glitch

That is a weird glitch...
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #15
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Hopefully this glitch will clear up soon.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #16

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Wow . . .thanks for telling us!
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #17

yoshikinz2468 is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, that's weird. I hope they fix that soon!
yoshikinz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
Call me Terika

3kitty34 is a name known to all3kitty34 is a name known to all3kitty34 is a name known to all

I adopted the cotton candy puppy before I read this! This is a true glitch! So everyone be aware!
3kitty34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #19
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

This is from Webkinz Newz

THIS JUST IN!
Nafaria is up to no good again in Webkinz World!
Nafaria has intercepted the Sleepy Woodland Dragons on their flight to Webkinz World and has stolen all of their precious Cedar Toy Trunks!
Alyssa tried to stop Nafaria, but she couldn’t get there before she gave them to all of the Cotton Candy Puppies! This means that all of the Cotton Candy Puppies are receiving the Sleepy Woodland Dragons’ favorite Cedar Toy Trunks instead of their Cotton Candy Closets!

There’s a lot of ground to cover, but Alyssa has sent out all of her fairies to fix it right away and she promises that order will be restored by January 4th, just as the Woodland Dragons are touching down in Webkinz World! Alyssa and her fairies will put everything back in its right place!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOoooO, thank you so much for the head's up, JeanneD
That means that we will be seeing the new Woodland Dragon will be here on the 4th of January!!
That Nafaria, she sure likes to stir up trouble in
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: