Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #11
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Baseball Theme and Spree Items

View Post Originally Posted by MamaLovesOrange
One of my children got the Baseball table in his Deluxe Monthly Gift box this morning....
View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
Me too!
I got a baseball desk as an adoption gift yesterday ~
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 06:26 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Baseball Theme and Spree Items

I've been checking for the fast food menu every day. I hope they offer it soon. I'm still waiting for movable doors in our rooms, too.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #13
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
I've been checking for the fast food menu every day. I hope they offer it soon. I'm still waiting for movable doors in our rooms, too.
Me too! I did have a strange glitch happen one day though. I was in one of my rooms and I clicked near the door, it started moving! But then I tried it again and it wouldn't work! This was several months ago. I try clicking on the doors every once in a while to see if it will happen again... No Luck! It was the strangest thing though when it happened.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #14
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Arte's brain doesn't work right.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #15

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for posting this - I thought I was just always missing those items; now I won't waste my time looking for them! I hope WI will announce it on the Home page if/when they start appearing again.
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #16
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I hope the Spree items eventually show up in the CS. I've had the whole baseball theme for a long time so I don't mind it being retired.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:07 PM   #17
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

I just recently got a baseball chair from an extra gift box.
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Baseball Theme and Spree Items

I think Arte's just trying to make us go C-R-A-Z-Y waiting around til he feels like selling these things. I have a few Baseball Theme rooms & DO NOT want any more of it in a gift or adoption box. I would be really MAD.
Let's hope that silly dog puts the long waited for things on his shelf for us to buy.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Wow that's weird! Hope Ganz clears that up soon
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #20
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Oh, Arte :| Well, maybe he's building his own Baseball-in-a-mall themed room??
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: