Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #51
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About "Adventure Park" Graphic

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
The Sneak Peek for the Lynx is available!!!!
not really a ice PSI

you know what I mean.

View Post Originally Posted by Rabid Fish
not really a nice PSI
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

I read a lot of the comments posted here. Lots of theories. I can't wait to find out exactly what Ganz is up to.

suzee
HAVE A HAPPY 4 TH OF JULY!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Thanx FIA for the update.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #53
Lil Kinz
catcat00020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About "Adventure Park" Graphic

maybe we should click on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
catcat00020 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #54
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

I saw 2! Me and my sister were on the "ebkinz Catalog" and thats when i saw it!

mood:
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #55

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thats mysterious.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
cudlescandy will become famous soon enough

actualy it means you can get them in theme parks i was at a park recently and all of those were there
cudlescandy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #57

hugged has disabled reputation

Isn't Ganz making like, a new site called Adventure Park or something? I remember hearing some thing about it on WI...
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #58
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Hmmm, interesting... If Ganz are going to introduce an"Adventure Park" to Webkinz, I'll bet you it's going to be F-U-N.
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #59
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I think that graphic has been there for at least 2 months, I completely forgot about it too like alot of other people.

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
Isn't Ganz making like, a new site called Adventure Park or something? I remember hearing some thing about it on WI...
You are thinking of Amazing World. Wow, I can't believe someone other than me remembers this place and is still wondering too.

Amazing World was scheduled to open this summer but I think that the same delays that are effecting Tailtowns maybe effecting Amazing World as well.

My prediction is that neither will open by the end of summer. Which is fine because I think alot of people are busy during the summer anyway.

If I was Ganz I would aim for opening these around Halloween. That would be good timing as it's not too busy to learn about the new product and get into playing these new worlds before Christmas. Sadly I don't even believe these will be ready by Christmas either.

There should be a contest as to who can correctly guess when Ganz will open the new sites.

For those curious about Amazing World: Amazing World by Ganz: Coming Soon - A New Online Game World for Kids

For those curious about Tail Towns: Tail Towns by Ganz: Coming Soon

Last edited by RalGash; 07-03-2011 at 06:26 AM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #60
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Adventure Park? Well, search me. I have no idea whatsoever what that could be, except for an adventurous amusement park with big roller coasters and water and forests and mountains (that's what came to mind for me.)
It sounds exciting though! Can't wait to find out!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheeky was here!, meep bat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: