Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
About an hour ago reports started coming in to Webkinz Insider from players who were having trouble logging in to Webkinz World. It appears that the servers are currently down and Webkinz World is closed to players. Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to get things working soon.
UPDATE (5:30am, ET): Webkinz World is back up!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World

No, I just saw that too, and I havent done 1 thing on Webkinz today. I was also just about to post a thread about this problem. I hope Ganz can fix this problem soon, very soon.
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

That recently happened to me! I hope they fix it!!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #4
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

webkinz newz is also. you can log in and play but when you've finished the campkinz prize peek a newz it says "our servers are down" Do you still get the prize awarded to your account?
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:57 AM   #5

taylorswift22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried getting on a while ago and it didn't work i was upset
taylorswift22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:02 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I know what you mean...
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:15 AM   #7

taylorswift22 is an unknown quantity at this point

me and my best friend were gonna play on webkinz but i guess we'll have to play with them offline we're having a sleepover and it's 2:00 we'll check the servers in the morning... let's hope it doesn't stay down long
taylorswift22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I cant get in either,on any of my 3 accts , one in each time zone.............. This is frustrating. I havent done anything in ww today yet.................going for my dailykinzcare weekly prize too................ Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:34 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

I haven't been able to get on any of my accounts in all time zones and I have been experiencing similar problems on wkn as well
I hope they rectify the problem before the rare comes up
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

3:54AM KINZ TIME --All is still down for me too!
Lil Kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix this thing ganz!, overreaction

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: