Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I hope it's up soon.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #52
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Don' thnik it will be up before th e free spree roll is over
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #53
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I want a free spree roll! awwwwwwww
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #54
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Cmon Webkinz! Move it along! If it were a FREE website I'd be more tolerant, however I pay for this!
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #55
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

They should give everyone 1 or 2 free Spree rolls as a "thank you for your patience during our server failure" reward.
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #56
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I'm still unable to get into webkinznewz.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #57
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm sure they are working on it as quickly as possible. Every site has issues now and then, we just have to be patient. On the bright side, maybe a total system reboot like they are doing will get rid of some of the glitches they have lately. Or maybe not, but we can hope LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #58
2008RMSJN

2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
They should give everyone 1 or 2 free Spree rolls as a "thank you for your patience during our server failure" reward.
i so agree with ya on this one!!!!
hopefully ebkinz is gunna be up soon!!!!!!!
2008RMSJN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #59
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I'm sure they are working on it as quickly as possible. Every site has issues now and then, we just have to be patient. On the bright side, maybe a total system reboot like they are doing will get rid of some of the glitches they have lately. Or maybe not, but we can hope LOL
My thoughts exactly. I hope they fix/add some stuff while they are at it, that would make the wait worthwhile .
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #60

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by 2008RMSJN
i so agree with ya on this one!!!!
hopefully ebkinz is gunna be up soon!!!!!!!
I totally agree. I didn't do any of my gardens earlier because it was raining. Went to login and now I can't. It is upsetting, but I do understand. Just wish it wasn't during our free spree roll.
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: