Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #41
pms
Webkinz :)
pms is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

It is till down! I don't know what I am going to do.....
pms is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #42

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

...and I thought it was just my computer that's having problems. I'm just glad that they announced this earlier. I hope they'll be able to fix it soon.
Gemini3562 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #43

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ElizaDK80
I just hope it's fixed before 7 so we don't miss the bonus Spree roll.
You took the words right out of my mouth. It isn't often that they have a bonus Spree roll, but you know how that goes. If something can go wrong, it will!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #44
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I am so glad they are working on the problem.
Hopefully we will all be ble to log in soon.
Thank you for keeping us all up to date with WKN.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #45
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I hope it gets up soon! I don't want to miss a bouns Spree roll!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I hope it gets up soon! I don't want to miss a bouns Spree roll!
I'm with you
We finally get a SPREE roll again on WW and it is down
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #47
Have a Great Day!
GramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of light

Oh dear. I was sure hoping this was a sign they are working on putting the new Adventure Park up real soon. I can't image any web hosting service that doesn't have power backups on their servers.

We can still hope for the Adventure Park soon though. I'll be patient I promise.
GramsHansen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #48
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I have not had time to play today. Now that I am ready to do dailies nothing.....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #49
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

********Faint******* ok It is not my computer. <Gee> I will survive this. Send pizza.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #50
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

7:24 EST:

Webkinz World is still down, has been one hour and forty one minutes since tweet. Lets hope it gets up shortly.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: