Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #481
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
OMG... light blue zone is gone on my phone! Its the one I always use...is anyone else having this problem?

Now the clubhouse is saying kc+ doesn't open until noon!!!!
Ganz tweeted that KC+ was being taken down because the monitoring tools were not working properly and they have to remain safe. They said they would retweet when it was up.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 08-10-2011 at 11:25 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #482
Lil Kinz

princessbubbles is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to log in today. It worked but after a few minutes of use the "my stuff" category was all messed up. My stuff was everywhere! There was food floating in my house! I know of the shut down of there server too. Anyone else having this problem? [/FONT]
princessbubbles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #483
❾¾
Webkinz :)

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

So that's why I can't get in to that zone...
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #484

FlappyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

I don't know about everyone else here, but on my computer on my webkinz accounts it says that the new times for kinzchat plus are from 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. In addition to this, the kinzville park isn't even working anymore for me!!! I hope I'm not one of the only people this is happening to. I miss talking to my friends.
FlappyKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #485
Lil Kinz

princessbubbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya! I had the exact same problem!!!
princessbubbles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #486
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

Update Wednesday the 10th. Kinz Chat plus park and clubhouse are closed. It is 1 PM. grannyzett
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #487
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

yes i was wondering aboutt that to, i have been waiting to get on and talk to my firends, but now i cant, why is the clubhouse closed??

ooh i see, ooh gosh i hope it comes up soon!
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #488
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I hope its fixed soon and you guys deserve sleep after all this hard work you've been doing during the night and thought i was just me or just the laptop having problems Good Luck fixing it
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #489
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

good now i can finally go into WW
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #490
lindman
Lil Kinz

PixiStixLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Well My Stuff isn't floating around the screen, that seems a little odd.
PixiStixLvr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: