Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #461
Webkinz :)
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

Odd things keeps happening to me in trading room when I invite someone to trade I get the message saying a system has occurred please log back in to find your items BUT i have not traded all day. Hmmmmm....
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 08:42 AM   #462
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

YAY!

I was happy to see the page load correctly. Now I'm logged on. No problems......yet.
The clubhouse is kinda empty...

Hope everyone is able to get on soon!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #463
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

I got in, you have to wait a few minutes for it to load.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #464
Spazita

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

OMG! i can not go to pink club house and trade it said something like oh no it is bedtime! gosh......
Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #465
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I am getting in without a problem, but I keep getting booted OR my computer freezes up. I've had to log in 4 times and have only managed to do one activity and send one package.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #466
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

I've managed to get on, and we will see, I suppose, if I can do anything.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #467

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I'm able to get on perfectly fine now.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #468
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

It sounds like some servers are back up and others are still in the process of resetting. I seem to be on the resetting server, can't log in yet, I get stuck on the green W screen and it never goes any further. I'm sure everyone will be up and running sometime today.

Oh and as far as getting the Estore and newz site up before webkinz. Those sites contain far less data then the WK site. WW servers contain everyones account data, not just things for sale or articles with information on them. They were probably much quicker rebooting then the massive WW site. I don't think it was a money issue in this case. Just easier to reboot a smaller site then a huge one.

Last edited by poobears; 08-10-2011 at 09:33 AM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #469
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

OMG... light blue zone is gone on my phone! Its the one I always use...is anyone else having this problem?

Now the clubhouse is saying kc+ doesn't open until noon!!!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #470

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
OMG... light blue zone is gone on my phone! Its the one I always use...is anyone else having this problem?

Now the clubhouse is saying kc+ doesn't open until noon!!!!
light blue has been on and off this am. Yellow always seems to be there though.

Keep checking your phone, I have light blue now. Actually, I have all 3 now
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: