Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #391
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

WOW, that tweet confused me? Sounds like something major happened to the servers? Man, oh man, up all night. That must be very stressful for them. Hope things go smooth and Webkinz is up and running tomorrow. Good night all!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 12:19 AM   #392
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Man this gets in the way of fun, lol.
Thanks for working so hard though, Ganz.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-10-2011 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Fixing your word choice.
Googlesboogles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #393
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
WOW, that tweet confused me? Sounds like something major happened to the servers? Man, oh man, up all night. That must be very stressful for them. Hope things go smooth and Webkinz is up and running tomorrow. Good night all!
All I know is that if maintenance was 'planned' for tonight, well, it's probably not happening. Their goal is to get the site up...and eventually they will...but man, I cannot even imagine all it entails.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #394
sylvantrails is a jewel in the roughsylvantrails is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if they will go ahead and do the maintenance planned for Wednesday, or will they put it off 'till next week?

We'll have to wait and see, I guess.
sylvantrails is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #395
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Hey, I just got the log in page, but no page loaded, just a green grass.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:36 AM   #396
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sylvantrails
I wonder if they will go ahead and do the maintenance planned for Wednesday, or will they put it off 'till next week?

We'll have to wait and see, I guess.
We just had maintenance last week, so there shouldn't be new maintenance until next week.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #397
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

WW is back up!!!!!!

Awe boo

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by aug2168; 08-10-2011 at 12:48 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #398

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Webkinz Newz is now up and running. Caught the floating van. Just need to access my account now to see which piece I got. WW still not loading for me either Feel bad for Ganz having to pull an all nighter to get this fixed; I'm sure that wasn't in their plans for evening entertainment!!!!!

Yaaaaayy, it's up. Thank you Ganz.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #399
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Oh My! I tried to go to ww over 10hrs ago, i saw it wasn't working and came here to see if it was their servers or my computer? So i decided to do some other things, i just checked back here and saw its still not working?? They must have had a major crash or something, it sounds serious.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #400
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
"No sleep for us tonight."
*Snort* All part of the job, Ganz. Meanwhile, I guarantee it's 1% of their employees freaking out, and 99% all snuggly in their jam-jams. You have my sympathies, 1%.

"...no I won't sleep toniiight...I won't sleep tonight..."
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: