Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
sugarhappy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

oh woops i meant " theme"
sugarhappy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #22

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Thanks for the update FIA.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #23
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

I thought it was my computer!

I hope it gets fixed soon! I have some trades hanging in limbo! Plus I am extremely bored without the site.
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #24
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sugarhappy
i thought my computer was acting up i was waiting for webkinz insider i guess it's for the new them excited
Ganz had a bad storm and they loss power, that's why webkinz world and webkinz newz isn't up. I don't think it has anything to do with maintenance.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #25
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it gets fixed soon
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #26
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

There were ads for extra spree rolls on WKN and WW today so if it comes back up keep an eye out for them and you can get that extra roll too.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #27
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Nymphadora28210
I hope it gets fixed soon

Team Edward!!!
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #28
Nymphadora8210

Quote:
Team Edward!!!
*highfives!!*
Fellow Edward fans unite! ^^
Old 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

AN HOUR? *faints*

So much for entering in another WNTM . . .
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #30
Nymphadora8210

Quote:
AN HOUR? *faints*
Dude Ikr D|

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: