Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #251
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

What does ganz do when someone is hacked?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #252
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
What does ganz do when someone is hacked?
I don't think they do anything.
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #253

ellieelephant is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not quiet sure. I really don't believe it was a hack. Anyways, if it was, webkinz could handle it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of 1472 webkinz
ellieelephant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #254
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

oh gosh, I am just now trying to log in and wow.. it's been down all night?! aw I am going to miss a day of the daily kinzcare...... bummer about the server!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #255
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
I heard that there was a big blackout that brought all of their host servers down and that they are having trouble getting them all working again... I sure hope it doesn't take too much longer though!! Oh well... I guess I might as well go back to reading my book or maybe watching a bit more TV for a while!!
Hey! Does anyone know are their servers in Cheektowaga, NY too?
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #256

ellieelephant is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, i have been trying on and off since 6:00 :p this really stinks, hopefully it is fixed
---------------------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of 1472 webkinz
ellieelephant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #257
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FolkCat1234
I hope it wasn't hacked, too many things have been hacked recently that I like.
I don't think it was hacked...WW is down, along with Webkinz Newz and the eStore...if it was a 'hack' it would have only involved WW...I believe when they say it was a power failure.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #258

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Oh good, I thought it was my computer that wouldn't work. I hope they get it up soon, because I didn't check on my webkinz pets since last night.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #259

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

i cannot imagine the type of person who would hack into a webkinz account and take things from others docks to mail to themselves, but i know it does happen.how pathetic if this is the case but on a much grander scale.i don't think that webkinz does anything.what a shame, i know we have bought over 200 webkinz for the 7 kids and grandkids so the money involved along with deluxe memberships, clothing, and e-store purchases can be substantial.ganz should help people who end up in this type of situation,but remember, never give out your personal information!!!!
lynneyjean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #260

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I see WW is still not working! The sad thing for me is that I was so busy all day, that I didn't get to check my accounts. I was going to check them tonight. I guess not! Wonder if GANZ would give everyone credit on the daily "I love my Pet" thing for Tuesday? Probably not, but it would be nice.

Oh well...I guess we ALL need a break from playing Webkinz every once in a while! Hopefully the servers will be fixed tonight and be up and running in the morning!

Everyone have a great evening anyway! Go read a good book!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: