Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Marci Cat
I went to the Road Trip today and won like 90 dollars of stuff so i really want to put them all on!

Oh you are so lucky! I really want to go to one of their road trips. If they come anywhere near the Chicago area I will be there! Have fun entering all of your codes!!!
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #222
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

still not working for me...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #223
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

No luck so far. I think I'm going to give up for the night. I sure hope it's up by morning. Good night!
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #224

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Still down.... Hopefully it will be up by midnight
At least we have this Wonderful site to play on
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #225
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

yes! please get up soon!
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #226
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

agh......I hope I won't miss getting to log in for my 'daily' at least.......I didn't get on yet today and I only have a few hours left til midnight my time.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #227
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Just got back from shopping and hoped it would be fixed...Does this mean I have to do housework? Bummer!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #228
Grammy53 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the information. It's good that we have a site to go to when something is out of the ordinary to explain what's going on. It must have been a huge power failure, because it's 9:30 p.m. and still not working.
Grammy53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #229
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
agh......I hope I won't miss getting to log in for my 'daily' at least.......I didn't get on yet today and I only have a few hours left til midnight my time.
I know, 2 1/2 hours left. Let's and hope for the best!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #230
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

you only have 2 1/2 hours left,! ooh so does that mean that it will never be up!
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: