Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I should be cleaning my room right now . . .
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #202
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Well at least misery loves company as the saying goes. I thought it was just my rotten buggy pc. Guess I'll go do some laundry. (and on a day I got home in time to get the 8pm rare.....sigh I still need some of those chairs )
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #203
Lil Kinz
jessicar333 is an unknown quantity at this point

grr i missed the W shop coupon AND the bonus Spree! roll
The site let me get on to the log in page, but i've yet to get beyond that point
jessicar333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #204
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I doubt it's a power outage- GANZ is across town from me and it's totally nice outside right now.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #205
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Still not working! Well, I need to get my kids to bed. I guess I'll try again later.
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #206
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

The estore isnt working either, im worried
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #207
as Webkinz Mommy

cookiesformom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I doubt it's a power outage- GANZ is across town from me and it's totally nice outside right now.
I was thinking the same.. better just to say the servers are down and they're working on it.
cookiesformom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #208
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

I am unable to get to the log in page. I'm getting a little worried now. I won't be able to cope if Webkinz is down. I wonder how long this will last? I need to feed my Webbies!
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #209
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I get nothing at WW. Just a big blank blue scren. That's it for me & I'm so annoyed. Missed the Free Spree Roll & the wShop coupon. I getting off the pc & going to watch a movie in my room.
I really hope it's working tomorrow.

suzee<<<<<<<<<<is NOT happy!!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #210
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
UUUUGH. I just got another webkinz today and been waiting to add it to my account!! I cant take this any longer!!!!!!! Please fix it fast so i can add my new webkinz to my account.(:

Same here... I got 2 of them and they r signature and the endangered species ones!!!! I gave my account to my cuzin soo i wanted to start everything over but it won't let me... the anticaption is KILLING MEE

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: