Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #181
Nymphadora8210
Webkinz :)

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Night guys~
Bai~
Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #182
Lil Kinz
frootloopfun is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Nymphadora28210
Tonks is one of my favorites xD
and u love wolves.....lupin-.-
frootloopfun is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #183
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Night Nymph. I'm leaving too. Bye!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #184
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and u love wolves.....lupin-.-
I never thought of it that way x3

Quote:
Night Nymph. I'm leaving too. Bye!
Later Soccer!
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #185
Tinkakinz

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

UGH!!!! My friends are over we're having a slumber party, and we were so looking forward to playing on webkinz and having popcorn!!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #186
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I wouldn't expect it back up tonight. If it does come back it may not stay up until they fix whatever is wrong. I doubt it's a power issue but that's probably the easiest reason to put out there.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #187
Lil Kinz

idigdogs is an unknown quantity at this point

well i think im givin up. i do not think it will be up until tomorrow. at this point i am just hoping that it will be back up in the morning tomorrow :/ oh well night everyone!
idigdogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #188
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Its happening to meh now~!!!!!!!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #189
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

its been about 4 hours since they said that... why isn't it wokring
Old 08-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #190

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm giving up now. Bye everyone.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: