Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I think I may have to give up on WW.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #172
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Rats..just finished painting my daughter's room for the night and wanted to play a little..hope it is fixed soon!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #173
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Gizzy321123
I was actually on when it messed up. It started getting really slow, and the Please Wait... thing was going nonstop. So I logged off, hoping that I could solve the problem like it usually does. But after that, I was unable to log back in and the blank white screen was appearing every time I clicked on the Log In button. I just hope this problem is solved soon.

Same here. It's been HOURS. Cmon you guys, if you don't know how to fix it, call someone who does! If it were a FREE thing, it'd be no big deal. But I paid for this! I only get to play while my husband is at work, and he'll be home in an hour and I haven't been able to play.
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #174
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh* I think I'm gonna call quits guys
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #175

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

Wonder if it has something to do with the new Adventure Park?!?
MsAmy05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #176
Lil Kinz
frootloopfun is an unknown quantity at this point

first nymphadora then gizzy321123's pic as harry potter...why does everything lead back to harry potter
frootloopfun is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #177

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

I've tried several times today. No Webkinz - no Estore - nothing but blue screen.
hitink002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #178
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
first nymphadora then gizzy321123's pic as harry potter...why does everything lead back to harry potter
Tonks is one of my favorites xD
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #179
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Alright, I'm officially done. Good night to all. See you tomorrow.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #180

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, let's all remember- They didn't do this on purpose and didn't do it to upset us.

I, for one, am thankful for such a fun place to "hang out".

I also am VERY THANKFUL for WI, for keeping us on top of all the Webkinz happenings.

Cross your fingers everyone (and think POSITIVE thoughts).

Big Hugs, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: