Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #131
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

The homepage fr me is normal..... :huh:
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #132
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

ugh of course this had to happen before the extra spree rolls, i really could've used those rolls, i'm so close to getting to the mall
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #133
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

OMG...I thought it was just my computer...

I was on WW. Then I went to go check on our chickens and when I came back my sis had the computer. Then when I went to get back on after a few minutes, the WW page was gone. I got mad at her.... I thought she exited it out. I restarted this laptop, the home computer, shut down the internet and back on, tried on Google Chrome....nothing.
I was just about to make a thread about this....thank goodness I'm not the only one...but Ganz, please get the site back up!!

I had been in the trading room with my friend....I hope the site is back up soon!

Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #134
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Marci Cat
Ugh and of course i have a ton of Codes to enter and 3 pets to adopt!
ikr, i wanted to adopt my roosters, guess they'll have to wait til tomorrow
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #135
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

ok I am staring at the white screen thinking it should say "Internet explorer will not let you play with your webkinz!!!"
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #136
Lil Kinz
frootloopfun is an unknown quantity at this point

checking every 5 min....need that rare from the curio shop
frootloopfun is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #137
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just keep on refreshing
just keep on refreshing
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #138
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Looks like I'm going to miss my Wshop coupon...those can come in handy. And cheree, I know right! Grrrr come on Ganz! And welcome to WI frootloopfun!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #139
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Nymph when you said that all that came into my mind was "just keep swimming swimming swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming"
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #140
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nymph when you said that all that came into my mind was "just keep swimming swimming swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming"
LOL xD
I luff Dori
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: