Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #121
Nymphadora8210
Webkinz :)

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Quote:
UPDATE: The homepage is back up for me, but it seems distorted. Still no loading for the login though.
it's been like that for me
But still not loading up the log in forum
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #122

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Ugh and of course i have a ton of Codes to enter and 3 pets to adopt!
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #123

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Update: When the login page comes up, it is white.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #124
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

May I have one of your codes? JK LOL.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #125

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Thank you WI. I know I can always count on you for the answer to what is or isn't going on with Webkinz. That's why I visit WI first.
Kid Keegan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #126
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
UPDATE: The homepage is back up for me, but it seems distorted. Still no loading for the login though.
that how it is on mine too xP
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #127
Nymphadora8210

Quote:
Update: When the login page comes up, it is white.
Same
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #128
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

My page is up but distorted. The advertisement bar is going through the dog's head...
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #129

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Marci Cat
Ugh and of course i have a ton of Codes to enter and 3 pets to adopt!
Me too! I have two new pets and some trading cards. I have the evening to myself for a change and now I am just sitting here in front of the computer totally frustrated! At least I can read that I'm not alone. Thanks WI! So hoping it's up sometime tonight.
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #130
Nymphadora8210

My page is distorted
The ad bar is lower than it's supposed to be

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: