Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

A new story entry has been added:

Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz *UPDATE*

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.Shortly before 5pm Eastern Time today, reports started coming in to Webkinz Insider that players were having problems logging on to Webkinz World, the Webkinz Newz, and the Ganz eStore. It appears that all three sites are currently down for all players. Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will have everything sorted out soon.

UPDATE (Aug 9, 5:45pm, ET): Moments ago Ganz released the following announcement, "Our server host has had a major power failure. Currently bringing them back up. Could take an hour or more. We appreciate your patience."

UPDATE (Aug 10, 12:15am, ET): Ganz has released a new statement, "Please note: Webkinz has the most servers and the most precious data. It will take the longest to get back up. No sleep for us tonight."

UPDATE (Aug 10, 1:45am, ET): Some players are now reporting being able to log on to Webkinz World, but with mixed results. The Webkinz Newz site is now back up.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz

Wow, what a weird time for this to start happening. Maybe they are doing maintenance a day early.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #3

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Thanks for the front page update, FIA!

I hope things are fixed soon so everyone can get back to playing in WW!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

ElizaDK80 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Unable to Log on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I just hope it's fixed before 7 so we don't miss the bonus Spree roll.
ElizaDK80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just got back from a small trip out i had to make, and now i guess i won't be going to ww to do some stuff i wanted to do.

but i CAN chat here...............and that in itself is a BIG PLUS!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #6

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Oh no! Going to check now.

EDIT- hmm Webkinz log in page won't even load right for me!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #7
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

hope its fixed soon, i haven't caught my floating van yet today.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
lilblacklab

Thank you so much, I was trying google chrome and internet explorer but neither would work! Now I know its not just me or my internet connection
Old 08-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

I knew something was up. I dont want to miss those spree rolls though ;(
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #10

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ugh that stinks!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.rh., 111i am back on!!!, a catlover stopped by, caramel101 ♥'s you, come back online!, come back webkinz!, fixit ganz-isabelle123, gliter guy he he, hurry up ww!, i miss webkinz, i miss you ww, jesus loves you!, john 3:16, mary wuz here!!, sage <3s chuuuu, sage wuz here(:, soa, we miss you webkinz!, webkinz i love you btad4, webkinz is back online!, webkinzcrazy97 was here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: