Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

On my account, I have actually seen Nafaria 7 times since shee started flying , with many days of no sightings in between. I finally have the cookie, boots, belt, pants, and today the shirt!! Just the helmet needed and the space suit will be complete!! I have had one star stolen and one puff of smoke. I guess I'm luckier than most. The puff of smoke and stolen star were earlier in the month, so my account has been doing better lately. My sightings were much less frequent in the beginning. Hope my luck continues!! Good luck to those who have not been seeing her.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #72
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I keep seeing references to her as "flying" around Webkinz World. Is she actually supposed to be flying/floating around? On the few rare occasions I manage to see her, she pops up out of nowhere, moves towards the middle of the screen about 1-2 inches from where she came in, stands still for about 5-10 seconds, and then zips back off-screen. Most of the time I'm missing her 'cause I can't click on her in time before she runs off.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
I keep seeing references to her as "flying" around Webkinz World. Is she actually supposed to be flying/floating around? On the few rare occasions I manage to see her, she pops up out of nowhere, moves towards the middle of the screen about 1-2 inches from where she came in, stands still for about 5-10 seconds, and then zips back off-screen. Most of the time I'm missing her 'cause I can't click on her in time before she runs off.
That's about what happens on my accounts -but she kind of floats in from the side of the screen - then if I'm fast and click her she does the "I have better prizes then the good fairy thing"

she doesn't disappear too fast on me - I'm really slow

today she was a really bad fairy -she came while I was in academy and made me flunk the language test lol
but it was worth flunking cause I got a poison ivy? plant

hope the rest of you get some good prizes -still want to know what Ganz means by "she'll be around after Sept."
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #74
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

All of our 3 accounts were able to trade with Nafaria during the first week or two of this event. The highest prize we have is a belt on one account and boots on the others. Lately Nafaria is either a no-show or she just disappears in a poof of smoke. It's frustrating when the game seemed to be working early on, but now is glitchy for us. I'm enjoying seeing the prizes that a few lucky people have won, though! I hope this feature gets fixed soon.
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #75
Unregistered

Smile a tip maybe!

The first thing that comes to mind is that it shouldnt be a "struggle" and I'm wondering why Webkinz has so many problems, glitches and they dont seem to have a clue how to relate to kids.

Secondly: I have 3 accounts. One is jammed with stars (its my "main" account) and I have seen Nefaria twice. Once she wanted the only star I dont have, when I have 4-9 of everything else. The prizes are disappointing as they are just the regular space suit you win in Alyssa's challenge only colored purple, so Im just thinking "blah"

Ganz - how is this fun? I think its terrible that everytime there is one of these the best and greatest prizes are never given out and its like a mean spirited "nah nah you cant have this' thing. This Nefaria thing is really mean I think and nasty and shes a bully. I dont even find it amusing! Too much of this nasty attitude ges on every day, we come to webkinz to relax and have fun not be frustrated

This has been a pretty good method for getting her to peek her head out : go play Jumbleberries and don't rush! Take time, wait a bit between rolling the berries. When you're done, go to your jars with the berries youve won and just click on the jars. Dont put berries in yet? Just click the jars slowly, maybe 15 times. Then put your berries in. If you still havent seen Nefaria, click on the jars a few more times. If you dont see her by now, leave, and go some place like the arcade or the Daily Activities screen. She ought to show up in this time. If not, chances are she wont show up at all

Doing this I see her about 8 of 10 times. I dont know if its because she usually pops up in Jumbleberries and hanging around there and stalling seems to draw her out. If not right after you leave here (like in 2 minutes) she shows up. Usually she just peeks in from the side slightly so dont do something you'll be busy with, but after a bit go ahead because she probably wont show.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #76

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS? WW will be SHUT DOWN from 12-3 on Saturday
Attached Images
File Type: jpgww shut down.JPG (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #77
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Wanted to share this other thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/webkinz-players-continue-figure-out-nafaria-714075/

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Although I rarely see Nafaria on my 15 accounts, when I was seeing her for the first few days of the event, I never got fairy gas. Then, for the 2nd week plus, all I was getting was fairy gas. I thought to myself "what am I doing differently?". The answer was, after everyone figured out she was coming right between 5-6 minutes after logging into your account, I was setting a timer & trying to get some of my dailies done before the 5 minute mark & then I waited for her & when she did come, it was just a poof of gas! The first few days of the event, I would just sit & wait to see if she would show up. Now, for the past 2 days, I log in and set my timer and sit on the newspaper page until she shows up. I don't click on anything except the daily kinzcare pop-up & I close any other pop-ups if there are any (like the today's announcements). So far, when she has shown up the past 2 days, I have been able to trade with her, but all I got was another cookie on my main account (this is only the 2nd time I have been able to trade with Nafaria on my main account since the event started; and that account has over 300 stars saved!) and stars stolen on 2 other accounts and then on a newer account, I didn't have the 2 stars she wanted; but she did NOT poof in a cloud of gas!

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works (just sit there on the newspaper page until your pet's hunger drops for the first time (at 6 minutes) and see if she is willing to trade with you (if she shows up)?
View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Wanted to report my Nafaria sightings today so far. I have followed SnowCrystal's Newspaper theory with amazing success. I have remained on the newspaper page for a full 6 minutes prior to completing my dailies, my routine is slowed down but I believe this is making a huge difference, I haven't seen the cloud of smoke at all today

Logged into 15 accounts (not all mine)

5 accounts have successfully traded with Nafaria
2 accounts attempted to trade with Nafaria but could not because she asked for a star I do not have
8 no shows
0 puffy cloud disappearing act
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #78
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I put this theory of mine in the other front page Nafaria thread a couple of days ago. It is a remedy for Nafaria's gassyness which seems to be working:

"Although I rarely see Nafaria on my 15 accounts, when I was seeing her for the first few days of the event, I never got fairy gas. Then, for the 2nd week plus, all I was getting was fairy gas. I thought to myself "what am I doing differently?". The answer was, after everyone figured out she was coming right between 5-6 minutes after logging into your account, I was setting a timer & trying to get some of my dailies done before the 5 minute mark & then I waited for her & when she did come, it was just a poof of gas! The first few days of the event, I would just sit & wait to see if she would show up. Now, for the past 2 days, I log in and set my timer and sit on the newspaper page until she shows up. I don't click on anything except the daily kinzcare pop-up & I close any other pop-ups if there are any (like the today's announcements). So far, when she has shown up the past 2 days, I have been able to trade with her, but all I got was another cookie on my main account (this is only the 2nd time I have been able to trade with Nafaria on my main account since the event started; and that account has over 300 stars saved!) and stars stolen on 2 other accounts and then on a newer account, I didn't have the 2 stars she wanted; but she did NOT poof in a cloud of gas!

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works (just sit there on the newspaper page until your pet's hunger drops for the first time (at 6 minutes) and see if she is willing to trade with you (if she shows up)?
"
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I see that Dash already posted my theory almost an hour ago! I didn't refresh the thread before I posted my last post! Sorry! (I sometimes fall behind when I am multi-tasking! LOL!)
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #80
Wacky Holidays!

Forgot to say: Thanks, Dash!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: