Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #61
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

I wonder just exactly what Ganz means when they say we "may see her after September"?

Between not seeing her and star-collecting being scarce, honestly, I think it'll take me the better part of a year before I'm able to collect all the prizes. Let alone a few days, or even every day until the end of 2011.

She really seems to be enjoying her meanness. At least, with me, anyway. For the most part, the few days I managed to find her, she's either gone 'poof' on me, has stolen my stars, or appeared on an account I have few-to-no stars to offer. What is up with that, I ask?!?
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I have had 3-4 days of just plain fairy gas... I hope they get it figured out i need the helmet to my outfit!~
I was told by ganz at the start this that it was going to be a new feature just like doug...
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #63
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

I think they really should make Nafaria permanent like Doug gem trading...

I currently got 7 out of 20 prizes in one account and just 3 in another.
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:26 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Okay, Ganz, which is it? She may be flying or she will be flying after the end of September? Today, she stole my granddaughter's stars. That is an issue when you are mostly dealing with children.

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I wonder just exactly what Ganz means when they say we "may see her after September"?

Between not seeing her and star-collecting being scarce, honestly, I think it'll take me the better part of a year before I'm able to collect all the prizes. Let alone a few days, or even every day until the end of 2011.

She really seems to be enjoying her meanness. At least, with me, anyway. For the most part, the few days I managed to find her, she's either gone 'poof' on me, has stolen my stars, or appeared on an account I have few-to-no stars to offer. What is up with that, I ask?!?

EXACTLY!
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:51 AM   #65
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks ve3ry much.

I'll be watching for her!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 AM   #66
ladeybuggy
ladeybuggy is an unknown quantity at this point

yesterday she flew to the corner of my screen and just waved until i clicked on her and them she disappeared in a cloud and i couldn't do anything for like two minuets and then it was fine again... plus this is the first time i have seen her this whole time!!!

hope it helps tho it probably won't....

<3 ladeybuggy
ladeybuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:33 AM   #67

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Well, she stole another star today! Not too sure what Ganz has in mind for Nafaria. She's sneaky and not honest at all. 2 characteristics that are not associated with Ganz or Webkinz World. Everyone should just ignore her when they spot her.
All the Best To Everyone,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #68

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

gas again! I'm going to start tracking what I'm doing when we get fairy gas. today, I was using firefox, in Jesse's room in the club house. was on my DD's account, which is up to the pants, so we do see her on this account.

I was also using the computer that doesn't let me into Spree on FF. I can get into Spree on Opera on the same computer, but not FF. maybe nafaria and spree use the same bit of software?

has anyone else started tracking their environment when they get fairy gas? sounds like some people rarely get it, and others (like me) get a lot of poofs.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #69
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I don't see her much, though I have found her enough times to get most of the lunar outfit. I have only gotten fairy gas once that I can think of. Yet other people are finding her only rarely and getting fairy gas almost every time? This does not make sense.
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #70
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Why can't Ganz just throw these prizes in with Alyssa's Shooting Stars?

OR

Play it like the Doug Gem Game Hunt?

today's report: 3 stolen stars for the 3rd day in a row and
STILL a no show on the 2nd account

WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: