Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
My one account has been pretty easy and recieved the cookie and also the completer lunar suit.
My other account has been a nightmare. It began by getting 2 cookies, Then 3 pieces to the lunar suit. But the last few days she has just become a puff of smoke or has just stole stars. She has stole my stars 2 times on that account. Almost thinking of not trading with her once and see if helps.
I kept having her steal my stars so I declined her next offer. Since then whenever she takes my stars I decline the next time and I get the prize she had offered the last time so I don't get sent back to the beginning.
I have 5 accounts
First account she kept taking the stars so I finally declined and now I have up to the belt
2nd account up to the belt
3rd account up to the pants
4th account full suit and up to the pedestal
5th account full suit
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #52
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

Today was my best day so far!! Nefaria traded on all three accounts that I play daily (it's the first time I've been able to trade on more than one, and have been unable to trade on any account several days).! I hope this is a sign that some of the problems are fixed. I'm glad to see that there are prizes after the suit (I haven't got that far). Nefaria IS awfully cute when she shows up.
pattypie33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #53
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I have gotten so far 2 cookies a Belt and boots I want an itme! Please if anyone can help me get any idea how to get more, contact me!!!!!!!! Please!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #54
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

nafaria stole from me 3 times which made me mad, but I also have most of the space outfit on two accounts, so I'm ok if she don't steal too many times from me,

But then she took my kids star when my daughter was so excited that she would finally get the boots, now I'm really mad at Ganz. Fine steal from me but don't steal from my child who has been waiting for weeks to get the boots.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #55
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Today, she offered me the poison ivy plant for three stars, but stole the stars. I had just switched to an adventure pet so I could play Adventure Park. Up til then I had always traded with the same pet. I don't think that matters, though, as on another account I switched pets from the one I had been trading with, and she DID trade with me on that account for the next prize up.
Has anyone else switched pets and still continued to get the next prizes?
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:09 PM   #56
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

It makes me upset that all she ever offers me is cookies.
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #57
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
I have tons of stars just waiting on my main acct for that silly purple fairy, and she has shown up on that acct maybe three times since this began (two cookies and boots). I see her now and then on our other accts (which do not have many stars) and have to turn her down there. LoL!

Is anyone else seeing this particular phenomenon?
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #58
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Everyone
I have tons of stars just waiting on my main acct for that silly purple fairy, and she has shown up on that acct maybe three times since this began (two cookies and boots). I see her now and then on our other accts (which do not have many stars) and have to turn her down there. LoL!

Is anyone else seeing this particular phenomenon?
Hugs ♥mJb
This is my exact problem.
I have 3 accounts that I opened April 2011
I hardly have any stars on those accounts and Nafaria is swarming all around like a pesky mosquito
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
bunnyboo star is on a distinguished road

I seem to have luck trading with her if she pops up during the Jumbleberry fields game, otherwise I just get the puff smoke and then nothing. I've also spotted her more is my primary account then in my second account. Oh and she already stole two stars from me
bunnyboo star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by tablecat
I totally agree!

My husband writes software and is amazed at how Ganz "runs" things. He would have been canned long ago and his company closed if they did things this way...
tablecat

I agree with your husband but I've started to think Ganz figures there is always a new buyer of the plushes around the corner

You have to admit their plushes are great -it's just how the run the online game that's bad

BTW after No-fair-ia and I had a discussion she has been better today - didn't steal too many times just didn't show in one account

hope they let her stick around -we'll all teach her some manners
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: