Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #301
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

On our 11 accounts..1 cloak, 1 crest, 3 vines, 4 potions..and 2 helmets..we always had the stars she asked for....I'm really disappointed with this event..(when Doug showed up a year or so ago...this was when we started hoarding stars)
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #302
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
I'm really disappointed with this event..
Me too..I had lots of stars on all my accounts.

Most times she "poofed". She also stole gems and was a very nasty bully many times. After I finally completed the suit, I only saw her every 3 days.

My best was the crest.

I must say that I found the "bullying" most disturbing especially since there has been a lot of publicity about that here in Canada. Schools are cracking down...where is Ganz coming from on this issue???
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #303
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

is it definitely over? anyone see her on a euro account? wondering if there is a glitch in our favor~

I agree, it was not fun, but the prizes... this is encouraging bad behaviour IN US! we're putting up with her just for her prizes! what a message.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:09 AM   #304
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

On the very last day, in an account where finding Nafaria was a chore, I did find her AND had the stars. What did she give me? The cloak. She skipped over all of the other junk and gave me the one item I was kind of looking forward to receiving. Now, that was amazing.

On the other hand, I am kind of pleased that, for now, this search is done with. I was getting discouraged by all of the days of not finding her; finding her and having stars stolen, the days when she just left you with a puff of smoke, ec. Inmy granddaughtrs account,after all this time, she only received the cookie. I am sending her the items I did receive so she has something to show for her effort. For her to have the entire purple spacesuit is exciting but, for me, it is a pleasure not to see her get disappointed day after day.

For me, not finding the stars needed during this time was a real bummer. I had to laugh today because the one star I have been searching for endlessly, finally appeared a day too late.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Me too..I had lots of stars on all my accounts.

I must say that I found the "bullying" most disturbing especially since there has been a lot of publicity about that here in Canada. Schools are cracking down...where is Ganz coming from on this issue???
I totally agree with the bullying nonsense. We all, as parents, do our best NOT to raise children who are unpleasant, steal, and bully people and here is Ganz programming that kind of behavior into a "game". They should be ashamed. I truly wonder about what kind of issues the programmers have themselves. Do they think this is funny? And, if so, why?

Last edited by gma2r; 10-01-2011 at 06:09 AM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #305

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Has anyone sent the prizes to another account? Do you get the next scheduled prize?
View Post Originally Posted by charming
even if you send to another account you still get the gift you were next in line for.
Thanks for your help, charming! I think I have to "borrow" the rest of the outfit from my kids.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #306
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

When will she show up next?

I wish she would become permanent! I would gladly have her subsitude Doug the Dog! Though both of them would be better. Anyway, I have only seen her on one account and have gotten all the way up to the belt. She once offered me the shirt, but i didn't have one of the stars. So far, no stealing, but 4/6 of the times I saw her was gas. Also, didn't Ganz announce she would be coming back before the end of the year? Does that mean she is flying around right now, or will they schedule a time for her to show, is it random, and does that mean she won't come after December 31st? Once again, I hope she is permanent.

p.s has anyone seen her in in October yet? Not me. Then again, I hardly ever see her!

Last edited by GHRS; 10-02-2011 at 04:44 PM..
GHRS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #307
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Well there goes my great theory! I thought for sure she would be back in November since Ganz tweeted we would see her again in 2011 after September.. It was the only month with no Clubhouse events (Oct had trick-or-treat and Dec will have the Xmas Countdown), so it seemed logical (would not want several characters "appearing" right and left and everywhere at once..

But it doesn't look like she's there. Maybe later this month??
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: