Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 07:25 AM   #291
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

No show for us too on the last day.. Poetic!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #292
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

as much as this is frustruating (in that it is almost impossible to complete in a month), I want it to keep going! this wouldn't be nearly so frustruating if it was still going for another month or three...

got the potion on 1 account (yay!), no shows on 2.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #293
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Congrats Lemony. Great prize.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #294
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations Lemony! And everyone else on your prizes! I have 10 accounts and only two did well. I finished with the Tapestry and Pedestal today.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #295

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

On 3 account, 2 saw her and she traded honestly. DD's account got the potion and my account got the belt YAY!!!

Has anyone sent the prizes to another account? Do you get the next scheduled prize?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #296
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

even if you send to another account you still get the gift you were next in line for.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #297
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Here's where our 4 accounts are on the final day:

1) Got the pedestal
2) Got the poison ivy plant
3) Got the potion
4) Got the helmet. This account had the most trouble, it would usually be 5 or 6 days between sightings.

Well, we now have time to catch more stars and have a good supply when she returns.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #298
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.Last day prize on my main acct YAY
How many stars did that cost you?? She showed on my main account, wanted to give me the helmet, but I didn't have the stars she wanted....dissapointed for sure, I dont believe she will be back....too much stealing and too hard to find stars....I have several more accounts to check, and I'm glad its the last day...too frustrating...glad its almost over....maybe the prizes could show up in peeks, that would be nice!

Well, 3 accounts and she showed in all of them....but not one trade...didn't have the stars....interesting enough, found stars on all 3 accounts!! That has happened in like forever!!! Its been soooo hard to find stars lately, and now that the trading is done, find stars on all 3 accounts....I traded them all back to alyssa! I"m not stocking up to trade with No-Fair-ra....worst promotion ever! Glad its over.

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-30-2011 at 04:10 PM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #299
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I have 4 of my own accounts. I ended with 2 helmets and 2 tops. She did a lot of stealing and gassing
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #300
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
How many stars did that cost you?? She showed on my main account, wanted to give me the helmet, but I didn't have the stars she wanted....dissapointed for sure, I dont believe she will be back....too much stealing and too hard to find stars....I have several more accounts to check, and I'm glad its the last day...too frustrating...glad its almost over....maybe the prizes could show up in peeks, that would be nice!

Well, 3 accounts and she showed in all of them....but not one trade...didn't have the stars....interesting enough, found stars on all 3 accounts!! That has happened in like forever!!! Its been soooo hard to find stars lately, and now that the trading is done, find stars on all 3 accounts....I traded them all back to alyssa! I"m not stocking up to trade with No-Fair-ra....worst promotion ever! Glad its over.
Congrats to all who had more success than I did - seven accounts and the best I could do was the belt. Tons of gas and no shows. I agree. WORST.PROMOTION.EVER. However, I will save up my starts to trade and see what happens in the future. I sure don't want any more thrones!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: