Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

Thanks for the update, although I stopped clicking on Nafaria after the second day. I looked at her game prizes and decided that they weren't worth the stress of playing the "game". I hate getting food as a prize and did not want to lose a star for just a cookie. I can live without Narfaria's prizes. The one thing I really dislike about this particular game is the fact that Ganz seems to be really proud about promoting not only a "bad fairy" but a bully as well. In this day and age, promoting a "bad bully", be it a fairy or a real person, is definitely NOT a good idea...at least in my opinion.

WebKinz is a GAME! It's suppose to be a FUN GAME! Not real life! No bad animals or fairies! No bullies!

But...good luck to all of you who have been playing and hoping to win some of the prizes. I hope you win at least one of everything!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #22
e're a lotta

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

Once I told Nafaria that I didn't want her cookie, and the next time she gave me boots. Not another stinkin' cookie! And that's all I've ever seen Nafaria. I got some cute purple boots, and all I had to do was give her a star. I'm glad I'm one of the people to actually GET a prize! And I didn't really THINK about it, I just gave her my star and then when I remembered it was "too late" and she had already given me the prize, which I was thankful for! I hope others will get good luck like me!
dinkydoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #23

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
Thanks for the update, although I stopped clicking on Nafaria after the second day. I looked at her game prizes and decided that they weren't worth the stress of playing the "game". I hate getting food as a prize and did not want to lose a star for just a cookie. I can live without Narfaria's prizes. The one thing I really dislike about this particular game is the fact that Ganz seems to be really proud about promoting not only a "bad fairy" but a bully as well. In this day and age, promoting a "bad bully", be it a fairy or a real person, is definitely NOT a good idea...at least in my opinion.

WebKinz is a GAME! It's suppose to be a FUN GAME! Not real life! No bad animals or fairies! No bullies!

But...good luck to all of you who have been playing and hoping to win some of the prizes. I hope you win at least one of everything!

Star Child
I agree, as a mother of 4 kids I really don't like the promoting of "bad behavior" and it is really hard to explain to kids (of any age) that this is supposed to be fun to be tricked
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #24
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I agree, this entire event is wrong. It's frustrating for adults when Nafaria steals your stars but it must be more frustrating for kids as well. Ganz is giving kids the wrong impression that it's OK to steal which is not OK.

I think Ganz might have fixed the glitch because she traded with me for the first time today and before all I was seeing was the purple smoke, then nothing happened. She gave me a cookie but it's fine. I'm hoping next time I get something different. I just wish I had more of an opportunity like the people that managed to get tons of prizes. The month is almost over and Nafaria just now traded with me. I know Ganz said Nafaria will be around after September but for how long and in what form? Will she still be doing the event in webkinz world or something else? I really wanted the room theme so I'm hoping the event lasts long enough for me to get it. I know the prizes are random.

Would anyone recommend using the same pet? Does that help?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #25
e're a lotta

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

I think that while Nafaria is mean sometimes, you've gotta admit, it's sorta fun. But not always. It's sometimes fun when you get the prizes (even though their not super good) and it's sometimes NOT when you DON'T get the prizes. DeminButterfly, I shouldn't argue with you since your a mom, and I'm a kid, but my mom really likes the Nafaria game. Only she thinks of it as a "challenge". She likes challenges. Her name (on WI of course) is jenney. She's friends with me (at least I've friended her a couple of times but sometimes I don't see her on my fl). And you can go to my sister. I'm friends with her, I know for a fact. And she IS friends with my mom. I know for a FACT.
dinkydoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #26

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by dinkydoggy
I think that while Nafaria is mean sometimes, you've gotta admit, it's sorta fun. But not always. It's sometimes fun when you get the prizes (even though their not super good) and it's sometimes NOT when you DON'T get the prizes. DeminButterfly, I shouldn't argue with you since your a mom, and I'm a kid, but my mom really likes the Nafaria game. Only she thinks of it as a "challenge". She likes challenges. Her name (on WI of course) is jenney. She's friends with me (at least I've friended her a couple of times but sometimes I don't see her on my fl). And you can go to my sister. I'm friends with her, I know for a fact. And she IS friends with my mom. I know for a FACT.
There isn't a challenge to it- you take a gamble to see if you will get a prize or get your things stolen. I do like the prizes you can win, but I don't like the idea of a "bully" that can be nice but can be very mean. I also don't like that she doesn't show up on everyone's account, you get disappearing clouds (which I thought was part of the programming, but Ganz later admitted to it being a glitch) etc. Just not cool in my book
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #27

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

When I was either in a room or the garden and Nafaria came out it was just a puff of smoke.

At the Academy it worked fine and I received the prizes.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #28
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

well this is good that they are extending the event, it helps because im not looking for but if i see her i will trade hopefully we can get most or all of the prizes by christmas
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

In our US account, we NEVER see Nafaria. WE have plenty of stars, but she doesn't shw up at all. One day, I spent 20 minutes in jumbleberries (which is about the only place she shows up for us) and still no Nafaria.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature

Thanx FIA.

I've said it before & I'm saying it again. Why doesn't Ganz check out these things before they release them into WW? 19 days in & so many problems. There shouldn't be any! Over the weekend I got plenty of "gas. I saw her 1 time & she stiole my stars. I'm not playing any more.
Also, dragonbird - that's really funny about NO-FAIR-ia's Gas Problem! LOL!

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: