Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 01:06 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

havent seen her for two days
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #282
Nikkikinz00

wickednikki is a jewel in the roughwickednikki is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

This is driving me nuts! I thought they fixed the whole poof-only thing.
It was working well for a little bit after the "fix",
But this past week or so it's all I've been getting (IF I see her, usually only shows up while I'm in jumble berry or in kinz post).
So super annoyed! I want those items really bad!
Grrr!
wickednikki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:10 AM   #283

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wickednikki
This is driving me nuts! I thought they fixed the whole poof-only thing.
It was working well for a little bit after the "fix",
But this past week or so it's all I've been getting (IF I see her, usually only shows up while I'm in jumble berry or in kinz post).
So super annoyed! I want those items really bad!
Grrr!
I feel the exact same way
Old 09-29-2011, 01:45 AM   #284
Nikkikinz00

wickednikki is a jewel in the roughwickednikki is a jewel in the rough

Yeah. I guess I'll just have to trade for the stuff I want : (
Which I'm sure will be super expensive (Is there a trading forum on here, havent found one)
wickednikki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:21 AM   #285
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

i feel so lucky i saw nafaria today and got the round wearth (i KNOW i am spling it wrong)
after i ahven't seen her in 2 days and after she took my starts the other day
for my other account - no show - also, after giving me the potion she stole my starts the next time i saw her
at least i have been saving my starts forever (and already have way too many thrones)
so i hope she comes back, as they promised
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #286
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

So far I've done three of my five accounts. She's shown up on two. I oopsied and clicked "go away" on one-DOH! The other, she gave me my helmet She was a no show on the other...two more to go...

**update: last two: no show on one, and the other she gave us pants...

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-29-2011 at 05:19 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #287
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I just saw her today. I got the purple smoke puff. I didn't see her yesterday.

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I feel the exact same way

I second that. I rarely saw her and when I did I got the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after. Then, after the fix the next two times I saw her I actually got to trade. The second trade I didn't have the star she wanted so I couldn't trade. She was going to offer me the pink solar boots and I don't want that outfit. Now, ever since then I'm going back to the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after.

Yes, Ganz said it's random what you get but is the purple smoke puff random too. It is so upsetting to see other members talk about all these prizes they get when I've only gotten one cookie during the entire time.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 09-29-2011 at 06:43 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #288

Donation Award 

I haven't seen her today. I'm so mad I want to cry. I only got up to the helmet prize.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:43 AM   #289
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.Last day prize on my main acct YAY
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:00 AM   #290
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

lemony, your luck is astounding! The highest I've gotten is a helmet and she is a NO SHOW on ALL of our accounts today! Congrats to you on your awesome prizes and amazing luck-go play the lottery or something my friend!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: