Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 04:20 AM   #271
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
when i clicked on her, nothing happened
Are you waiting for her in different areas? She is nothing but gas for many people if you attempt to "find" her by moving around. If you sit on the newspaper upon logging in, she should work. She was nothing but gas for me until SnowCrystal posted this method, and she always gives me a choice, to trade or not to trade...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #272
Webkinz :)
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Struggle with Nafaria's Star Trading Feature *UPDATE*

Has anyone found her since the update? Usually I see her on at least one account (out of 9) even if she just steals stars. This morning though, I have waited 10 minutes on each and found nothing.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #273

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
Has anyone found her since the update? Usually I see her on at least one account (out of 9) even if she just steals stars. This morning though, I have waited 10 minutes on each and found nothing.
nope two days and no sign of her
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #274
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Today, on five accounts, she showed up on one: gave me a jacket showed up on another: stole my stars the other three accounts: no show

Don't worry strawgumdrop, I've gone a few days in a row without seeing her as well, just be sure to wait on the newspaper, so if she does show up she doesn't just blow gas at you.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #275
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I was able to complete the lunar space suit on one account today, but she was a no show for the 2nd day in a row on the other two accounts. So glad Ganz didn't end this activity early with today's site update.
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #276
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Out of 15 accounts, I only saw her on 4 accounts today and 4 accounts yesterday; the day before I saw her on 10 accounts (first time on so many accounts) but she stole a total of 13 stars (in 1 day)! She keeps stealing my stars on my main account, including today. I did finally get the boots, belt & pants, but she has been refusing to give me the jacket (keeps stealing my stars)!

I did the star challenge on all 15 accounts today and found a total of 1 star (a marrowmile)!

I hope she shows up tomorrow and does NOT steal my stars!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:02 PM   #277
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have been waiting at the newspaper for 19 minutes and no show
I haven't tried any other accounts yet.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #278

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

we got the helmet on 1 account, stars stolen (for the first time, so I can't complain) on another, and no show on the other 2. not a bad day, for Nafaria!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #279
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We didn't have very good luck with her today..she only showed on 2 of our 11 accounts..oops..make that 3 one gas..and did trade for 2 vines today..I have been having better luck by letting her complete her little talks...just thinking when you rush her..it's like xing out...One of our accounts did receive the pedestal yesterday..and a couple have the wreath...we have always had the stars she has asked for...really dislike this stealing stars in this activity!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #280
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Today she didn't show up at all when I waited in the Newspaper for any of my 10 accounts. She only eventually showed on three accounts.
On my account where I''m the furthest along, she didn't show up at all until logged in for the third time late in the day, AFTER I played the Star Search, and then I did get Nafaria's Crest for 3 stars.
On my second furthest account, she did show up the first time I logged on, but not right away. I got the poison ivy on that account for 2 stars.
On the third account where she showed up, I got purple smoke and no offer.

She has stolen my stars a few times on all accounts. I too really dislike that feature. On most of my accounts I only have a few stars, and most days I get new stars on less than half my accounts.

Last edited by Serena; 09-28-2011 at 09:57 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: